i notice 2 days ago that my PC was begin to freeze while using it. makes no difference what i do. it freezes for 2-3 seconds.
just now i was playing World of Warcraft, while that my computer did a BSOD, and pop-up with an error 0x0000124. so far what i have read on this forum ( great forum btw. just notice it now ) i could read that it is Hardware related issue.
my spec are:
MB: Asus ROG Maximus Extreme IV
Memory: OCZ Platinum 2GB. ( dont know the product number ) can find it.
GFX: Asus ROG Matrix GTX580 OC'ed to 900Mhz
CPU: Intel i7 - 2600k - OC'ed from 3800Mhz to 4400Mhz ( auto tunning with Asus suite )
SSD: OCZ RevoDrive PCI-Express SSD - OCZ
( OS intalled on this )
SSD: for games and crap
Corsair SSD Performance Series PRO
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64-bit
- the original installed OS on the system? yes
- an OEM or full retail version? it is brought as an OEM version, at a retailer.
- What is the age of system (hardware)? under 1 year for all of it.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) about a month ago i did a /format C: and re installed my OS. when i got my other SSD and new GFX.