Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Internet Explorer,MSE, uTorrent, etc. BCCode: be

12 Dec 2011   #11
goldenz

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

So Basically you wanted me to Run the verifier.exe and wait till a crash happen (BSOD) and then attach my dmp files located under c:/windows/Minidump

Is that all what needed in this process?

Note: I Already Ran the "RAM - Test with Memtest86+" and all are ok


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
12 Dec 2011   #12
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by goldenz View Post
So Basically you wanted me to Run the verifier.exe and wait till a crash happen (BSOD) and then attach my dmp files located under c:/windows/Minidump

Is that all what needed in this process?

Note: I Already Ran the "RAM - Test with Memtest86+" and all are ok
Yes re: verifier. It will usually find the driver causing the problem.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2011   #13
goldenz

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Fixed the problem by Installing A Fresh New windows (As i always do), I always believe that BSOD is non Fixable maybe it is fixable. Anyway Thanks for the Great Support and help in here
//close

Regards
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Dec 2011   #14
goldenz

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Hello,

After I thought Installing an 64x bit of Windows Proffessional Will fix the prob, another BSOD appear 0x000000c1 and When Verifier.exe is enable, the Blue Screen popup After the login to the windows at once.

Attached is the Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 Folder With Verified.exe enabled.

Kindly Advice,
Thanks in Advance
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2011   #15
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by goldenz View Post
Hello,

After I thought Installing an 64x bit of Windows Proffessional Will fix the prob, another BSOD appear 0x000000c1 and When Verifier.exe is enable, the Blue Screen popup After the login to the windows at once.

Attached is the Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 Folder With Verified.exe enabled.

Kindly Advice,
Thanks in Advance
This crash was verified and Related to gdrv.sys Microsoft Register Server. Usually a result of modifcation of the OS.

May be fixed if you update to SP-1, but if there is any modification of the system files by you it may not.

Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2011   #16
goldenz

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

After I Installed the New System I Ran full Update and I Installed Sp1 And the BSOD Appear. The system is Retail Un-modified Windows With Valid Serial from Microsoft. I Made a Restore from Earlier point to see if the Updates + Sp1 caused the Crash. But nothing Still the same before and after Update.

I did not Install Any Antivirus nor firewall 3rd party application, Although I'm Using Microsoft Security Esstential
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2011   #17
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by goldenz View Post
After I Installed the New System I Ran full Update and I Installed Sp1 And the BSOD Appear. The system is Retail Un-modified Windows With Valid Serial from Microsoft. I Made a Restore from Earlier point to see if the Updates + Sp1 caused the Crash. But nothing Still the same before and after Update.

I did not Install Any Antivirus nor firewall 3rd party application, Although I'm Using Microsoft Security Esstential
On the only dmp file I have you do not have sp-1 installed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2011   #18
goldenz

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Yes Sir, Because I Already Restored to an earlier point to Undo anything I made to see if the Crash gone, So Basically The crash was exist on SP1, The I restored to old Point that has no Sp1 There. And still the BSOD Appear Immediallty when I enable Verifier.exe

Do you want me to Install SP1 Again and Run Verifier.exe? will that help?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2011   #19
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by goldenz View Post
Yes Sir, Because I Already Restored to an earlier point to Undo anything I made to see if the Crash gone, So Basically The crash was exist on SP1, The I restored to old Point that has no Sp1 There. And still the BSOD Appear Immediallty when I enable Verifier.exe

Do you want me to Install SP1 Again and Run Verifier.exe? will that help?
Since the faulting file is an OS file you need to repair it. If not the update to sp-1 you can do a repair install if you have the win 7 dvd.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2011   #20
goldenz

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Okay, I will Do That.
Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Internet Explorer,MSE, uTorrent, etc. BCCode: be




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD, browsing on the internet, BCCode: 1000007e
Hey guys. In the last couple month's i'am getting blue screen's saying physical memory dumb. It seems to happen every time i'am browsing the web, using Firefox. I attached the DM log
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing World of tanks & Internet Explorer. Error Bccode: 1a
Unsure what is going on. was playing World of tanks & using my other Screen for Youtube music Videos this is From the Problem Event. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 1a...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD when using internet, BCCode: 1e
Hello, I would like to say thank you in advance for having a site to help people out when they are getting issues. I have been recently inundated by BSODs for seemingly no reason. I updated my video card drivers yesterday and that did not help. I also took apart and cleaned the computer, thinking...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Using utorrent BCCode: d1
Hi, I did some reading on my issue and it seems others have had similar problems to mine, yet different error codes. When using utorrent the BSOD will appear. It tends to occur not long after starting. Some suggestions I have read involve anti-virus software which I don't have, and issues with the...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while using the internet, utorrent
Hello everyone. Lately I been getting a bothersome BSOD that sporadically pops up when I am using the internet, or mostly when I am using the internet. Attached are my dumps for the BSOD. http://i49.tinypic.com/149y0z5.jpg Anyway into the behavior of the BSOD: The BSOD started...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD occurs randomly (maybe caused by uTorrent?), BCCode: d1
I was recently sent a Toshiba Satellite P745 as part of Toshiba's Replacement Program and it is getting random BSODs. I'm wondering if it is because I'm running uTorrent and that is causing the BSOD because they are associated with NETIO.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. I have applied all of the updates...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:46.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App