|22 Dec 2011||#1|
| || |
BSOD while using chrome, different errors each time
Hi this is my first post I have looked around the internet for solutions to my problem but I never seem to be able to get the correct solution so I thought I would try some of the diagnostic tools I have found on these fourms as this is where I have been getting most of my information, I will try and be as clear as possible of what goes wrong.
1. I get the blue screen of death with different errors, below are some pictures of the errors
2. Once computer restarts my motherboard is only able to pick up my WD Green drive which has no OS on it so I get a boot error
3. I have to turn computer off and take out all the drives and only leave in my OCZ Vertex 3 SSD which have windows 7 installed, once i'm able to boot into windows 7 i have to shut down computer and they install the rest of my drives again this is the only way i have been able to get back into windows 7 and have all my drives working.
I have included below 2 zip files one created with Windows_NT6_BSOD_v3.03_jcgriff2_ program and the other with SF Diagnostic Tool i hope this can help someone with a lot more knowledge than myself to help me out
the hardware is about 5 months old, got BSOD on every install of the OS
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Retail
Core i7 2600k
Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
8 GB Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) LP
ATI Radeon HD 6970
AOC 23" LED e2343F
OCZ Vertex 3 128GB (Sata3Port)
WD Caviar Black 2TB (Sata3Port)
WD Caviar Green 2TB (Sata2Port)
Thermaltake Level 10 GT
Stock Intel Cooler
Logitech k800 wireless
If anyone can give me any sort of help at all it would be greatly appreciated, as you can imagine after all the money i have spent putting the machine together i just about ready to pull my hair clean out
|My System Specs|
|22 Dec 2011||#2|
| || |
No DMP fles included in upload
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD while using chrome, different errors each time|
|Multiple BSOD Errors After Opening Several Chrome Tabs or at startup||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Doing Anything, Different Errors Each Time||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD, diferent errors each time||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD all the time, random errors||BSOD Help and Support|
|Frequent BSOD at any time, errors vary||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD for the first time, while on Chrome, error 0x101||BSOD Help and Support|
|Constant BSOD Errors. All The Time||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.