|24 Dec 2011||#2|
| || |
These were blamed on netio.sys and that usually means your malware app. In your case Symantec is a known cause of BSOD.
I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Old drivers needing updating.
Afc.sys 2/23/2005 1:58:55 AM 0x94989000 0x94991000 0x00008000 0x421c29af s125wh.sys 4/24/2007 10:16:23 AM 0xb3588000 0xb3589580 0x00001580 0x462e1f47 s125bus.sys 4/24/2007 10:16:28 AM 0xaf157000 0xaf169a80 s125bus.sys+de444ac8 0x00012a80 0x462e1f4c s125mdfl.sys 4/24/2007 10:18:54 AM 0xb358c000 0xb358e000 0x00002000 0x462e1fde s125mdm.sys 4/24/2007 10:18:58 AM 0xaf16a000 0xaf182d80 0x00018d80 0x462e1fe2 s125mgmt.sys 4/24/2007 10:21:22 AM 0xaf19a000 0xaf1b0d80 0x00016d80 0x462e2072 s125cm.sys 4/24/2007 10:23:15 AM 0xb358a000 0xb358b580 0x00001580 0x462e20e3 s125obex.sys 4/24/2007 10:23:19 AM 0xaf183000 0xaf199680 0x00016680 0x462e20e7 SbAlg.sys 11/26/2008 5:59:58 AM 0x8b1cf000 0x8b1d9e00 0x0000ae00 0x492d2c2e Accelerometer.sys 7/8/2009 1:40:00 PM 0x949b2000 0x949bd000 0x0000b000 0x4a54e800 hpdskflt.sys 7/8/2009 1:40:00 PM 0x8b417000 0x8b420000 0x00009000 0x4a54e800
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD on running uTorrent|
|BSOD while running utorrent.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD when running uTorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD running uTorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while running utorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD in NETIO.sys when running uTorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on Win7 x64 while running uTorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD While running utorrent||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.