Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD 0x1a memory_management.


24 Dec 2011   #11

Windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post

Sorry I just took a look at the BSOD dumps
Really? Want to tell me which drivers are not up to date? If you say GPU, thats because 11.11a has texture fixes for BF3 that 11.12 do not include.
Look back at my previous post it can be a Hardware Problem

I don't know what. My cpu is stock, my ram passes tests for hours on end. My gpu is stable.

What else can it be? And why does windbg point to firefox instead of system if its hardware?


The memory management bsod is the one I want looked at. The other, I just wanted explained what it actually is. According to MS its been patched by SP1 and it doesn't happen so it should be a fluke.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Dec 2011   #12

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Really? Want to tell me which drivers are not up to date? If you say GPU, thats because 11.11a has texture fixes for BF3 that 11.12 do not include.
Look back at my previous post it can be a Hardware Problem

I don't know what. My cpu is stock, my ram passes tests for hours on end. My gpu is stable.

What else can it be? And why does windbg point to firefox instead of system if its hardware?


The memory management bsod is the one I want looked at. The other, I just wanted explained what it actually is. According to MS its been patched by SP1 and it doesn't happen so it should be a fluke.
Also did you do a virus scan ??
Hitman Pro: Home - SurfRight
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Dec 2011   #13

Windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post

Look back at my previous post it can be a Hardware Problem

I don't know what. My cpu is stock, my ram passes tests for hours on end. My gpu is stable.

What else can it be? And why does windbg point to firefox instead of system if its hardware?


The memory management bsod is the one I want looked at. The other, I just wanted explained what it actually is. According to MS its been patched by SP1 and it doesn't happen so it should be a fluke.
Also did you do a virus scan ??
Hitman Pro: Home - SurfRight
Yes, recently too. I use MSE + malewarebytes. I get this memorymanagement thing every so often and its only when running a flash based stream for a period of time, but then I can run it none stop for a week and have no issue. The last time I got this was a month ago. Its not often at all.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


24 Dec 2011   #14

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post


I don't know what. My cpu is stock, my ram passes tests for hours on end. My gpu is stable.

What else can it be? And why does windbg point to firefox instead of system if its hardware?


The memory management bsod is the one I want looked at. The other, I just wanted explained what it actually is. According to MS its been patched by SP1 and it doesn't happen so it should be a fluke.
Also did you do a virus scan ??
Hitman Pro: Home - SurfRight
Yes, recently too. I use MSE + malewarebytes. I get this memorymanagement thing every so often and its only when running a flash based stream for a period of time, but then I can run it none stop for a week and have no issue. The last time I got this was a month ago. Its not often at all.
You can try updating Flash Player to the lasted 'beta' or lasted normal release
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Dec 2011   #15

Windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post

Also did you do a virus scan ??
Hitman Pro: Home - SurfRight
Yes, recently too. I use MSE + malewarebytes. I get this memorymanagement thing every so often and its only when running a flash based stream for a period of time, but then I can run it none stop for a week and have no issue. The last time I got this was a month ago. Its not often at all.
You can try updating Flash Player to the lasted 'beta' or lasted normal release
I've done that too. Earlier I uninstalled it using adobe flash uninstaller and reinstalled it. Its on 11.xx, what ever the newest is, as the site says im up to date when I run the check from the control panel icon (flash player x32). Which also strikes me because I installed the 64bit, because I have 64bit, but it shows x32 in my control panel.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Dec 2011   #16

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Yes, recently too. I use MSE + malewarebytes. I get this memorymanagement thing every so often and its only when running a flash based stream for a period of time, but then I can run it none stop for a week and have no issue. The last time I got this was a month ago. Its not often at all.
You can try updating Flash Player to the lasted 'beta' or lasted normal release
I've done that too. Earlier I uninstalled it using adobe flash uninstaller and reinstalled it. Its on 11.xx, what ever the newest is, as the site says im up to date when I run the check from the control panel icon (flash player x32). Which also strikes me because I installed the 64bit, because I have 64bit, but it shows x32 in my control panel.
That's normal I also have the 64-bit flash and on the control panel it says 32-bit on my pc also
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Dec 2011   #17

Windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post

You can try updating Flash Player to the lasted 'beta' or lasted normal release
I've done that too. Earlier I uninstalled it using adobe flash uninstaller and reinstalled it. Its on 11.xx, what ever the newest is, as the site says im up to date when I run the check from the control panel icon (flash player x32). Which also strikes me because I installed the 64bit, because I have 64bit, but it shows x32 in my control panel.
That's normal I also have the 64-bit flash and on the control panel it says 32-bit on my pc also
oh ok.

But yes 1 bsod dump should be kernel trap something or other. That I want explained, not solved. It seems it was just a bogus bsod, according to MS. Its the memory_management I'm trying to solve.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Dec 2011   #18

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
I've done that too. Earlier I uninstalled it using adobe flash uninstaller and reinstalled it. Its on 11.xx, what ever the newest is, as the site says im up to date when I run the check from the control panel icon (flash player x32). Which also strikes me because I installed the 64bit, because I have 64bit, but it shows x32 in my control panel.
That's normal I also have the 64-bit flash and on the control panel it says 32-bit on my pc also
oh ok.

But yes 1 bsod dump should be kernel trap something or other. That I want explained, not solved. It seems it was just a bogus bsod, according to MS. Its the memory_management I'm trying to solve.
Tried this one ?: Download Flash Player 11.2.202.160 Beta 3 (Non-IE) 64-bit - FileHippo.com (maybe the lasted beta will fix your problems ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Dec 2011   #19

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
To repeat.

****

In spite of all your "cleverness" we need to do the analysis ourselves.



We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.


****

Yes and I take offense to your response. A lot of offense. I basically take it you're calling me stupid. Regardless I do want help, but your post goes against the forum posting rule for posting the dump info. But as you like.

I included 2. 1 is the bsod caused by firefox, and one is unexplained for me as I have never heard of such a thing.

Since you take offense at our requests but still require assistance we will point you to the relevant link. Bug Check 0x7F: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Regarding going against "forums posting guidelines" we often suggest alternative methods to expedite repairs.



We are all volunteers giving of our precious time and your attitude leaves a lot to be desired.


Should you require further assistance an attitude adjustment will help your cause.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Dec 2011   #20

Windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NotYourHero View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by GianniDPC View Post
That's normal I also have the 64-bit flash and on the control panel it says 32-bit on my pc also
oh ok.

But yes 1 bsod dump should be kernel trap something or other. That I want explained, not solved. It seems it was just a bogus bsod, according to MS. Its the memory_management I'm trying to solve.
Tried this one ?: Download Flash Player 11.2.202.160 Beta 3 (Non-IE) 64-bit - FileHippo.com (maybe the lasted beta will fix your problems ...
I will try it! But it could be month or so before I'd get the problem. I will try, and hope for the best. Its going to be one extended test though.

To think of it, this problem has happened since 10.1 release if I remember right. Might have been later, closer to flash 11.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD 0x1a memory_management.




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD 0x1a memory_management.
Thread Forum
Repeated BSOD on boot 0x1A BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while doing various tasks, error 0x1A BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Errors 0x4e & 0x1a BSOD Help and Support
Solved BSOD 0x4E and 0x1A BSOD Help and Support
BSOD memory management 0x1A BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD 0x1a BSOD Help and Support
Win 7 Pro 64 bit BSOD 0x1a BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33