|03 Jan 2012||#3|
| || |
STOP 0x116 error pointing to your ATI video drivers.
Follow this troubleshooting guide: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting
Looks like your webcam driver dates from 2007 - please update it immediately
Looks like your Meetinghouse Data Comm or Cisco driver dates from 2005 - please update it immediately
You do not have SP1 installed, please do the following:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\010312-45593-01.dmp] Built by: 7600.16385.x86fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255 Debug session time: Tue Jan 3 09:04:25.801 2012 (UTC - 5:00) System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:02.239 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116 PROCESS_NAME: System FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x116_IMAGE_atikmpag.sys Bugcheck code 00000116 Arguments 84e3f510 90cfbd68 00000000 00000002 BiosVersion = 0605 BiosReleaseDate = 09/02/2005 CPUID: "Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz" MaxSpeed: 3000 CurrentSpeed: 3010 ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: I have Crash debug reports blue screen please help me!|
|Blue Screen : Debug Request||BSOD Help and Support|
|How I Debug Blue Screen Crashes||Crash and lockup debug 'How To'|
|Blue screen of death, again - reports posted||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue screen of death - reports posted||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen error with usbvideo.sys debug help please||BSOD Help and Support|
|Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - Blue Screen Crashing w/Debug||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen help needed with debug||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
й Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.