I get bsod every now and then. Sometimes it comes when play I games and sometimes I'm just chatting with friends on skype and surfing in the net. First everything freezes up then I get black screen and after that the BSOD appears.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? X64
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows 7 X64 Ultimate
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Everything was bought in August 2011 expect my 500gb hd may be few years old. I'm not sure.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) It was installed in August 2011.
Here's what WhoCrashed says about my BSOD:
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\010812-15818-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7CC40)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA8004CE0B30, 0xFFFFFA8004CE0E10, 0xFFFFF800031818B0)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.