Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD 0x00000007E file wdfldr.sys

16 Jan 2012   #11
maksikk37

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maksikk37 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden View Post
On the bad Windows, use Advanced Boot Options to get to System Recovery Options and proceed through the steps in Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery to see if you can start Windows that way. Since you have two installations, make sure you run through the steps on the correct drive by checking the file and folder layout for your old files before proceeding.
Man You Are Awesome, thank you a lot! System should works fine now, really i am glad for help all of you people. I love you

Btw. maybe someone have good idea for easy and secure uninstall 'new' windows, which now is unusable?
Just delete the partition through Disk Management [Start Menu -> Right click My Computer/Computer -> Manage -> Follow UAC Prompt -> Disk Management (from the list on the left) -> Right click partition to delete -> Delete volume...] and then extend the partition you are using for Windows by right clicking the partition in Disk Management and clicking Extend volume...
Yea thx, but i thought about uninstalling system only with saving my documents there, hehe


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
16 Jan 2012   #12
writhziden

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maksikk37 View Post

Yea thx, but i thought about uninstalling system only with saving my documents there, hehe
That would be a little trickier, but there is a simple solution. Move your documents to a temporary folder on the partition you want to use (Create C:\tempUsers for instance), then do what I suggested in my previous post to delete the partition without doing the extend part of the procedure, and then move the tempUsers folder to the other partition and rename it if you want.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2012   #13
maksikk37

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maksikk37 View Post

Yea thx, but i thought about uninstalling system only with saving my documents there, hehe
That would be a little trickier, but there is a simple solution. Move your documents to a temporary folder on the partition you want to use (Create C:\tempUsers for instance), then do what I suggested in my previous post to delete the partition without doing the extend part of the procedure, and then move the tempUsers folder to the other partition and rename it if you want.
Problems successfuly resolved. Really thank You.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Jan 2012   #14
writhziden

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maksikk37 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by writhziden View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maksikk37 View Post

Yea thx, but i thought about uninstalling system only with saving my documents there, hehe
That would be a little trickier, but there is a simple solution. Move your documents to a temporary folder on the partition you want to use (Create C:\tempUsers for instance), then do what I suggested in my previous post to delete the partition without doing the extend part of the procedure, and then move the tempUsers folder to the other partition and rename it if you want.
Problems successfuly resolved. Really thank You.
Glad to hear it. You will note when you post your reply, there is information above the reply window. One of the pieces of information is: "If your problem is solved please use the Mark this thread as solved link at the top of your thread."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Apr 2012   #15
technoankur

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

I have the same exact problem.Please tell me or brief me the solution for it once again. Please
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Apr 2012   #16
writhziden

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
 
 

Please describe your problem in detail. This is an old thread, and my memory of exactly what was happening is a little foggy now. Plus, I am not sure if you are saying you have the exact same problem, or if your exact same problem pertains only to the thread title...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Apr 2012   #17
technoankur

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Apr 2012   #18
writhziden

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
 
 

I will respond with steps in your new thread.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD 0x00000007E file wdfldr.sys




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
when open a word file or pwrpnt file another file is opens
God bless you, I am not a computer person please help me to fix the problem I have. Every time I open a word, power point and note pad program another file is opens with that (with a infinity sign in the front with the same extension ) is that a thread or how can I stop this thank you...
Microsoft Office
Windows 7 - 64 bit - WDFLDR.SYS missing or corrupt
I hope im in the right section, if not: please accept my apologies ;) I'm experiencing a pretty bad problem with Windows 7. I'm unable to start Windows (neither normal nor safe mode). What i have done so far to try and fix the problem: - Run System Repair (3 times), 1st run it found...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD error 0x00000007E while doing normal tasks
Hi, I randomly started having these errors the other day while watching a video on youtube/playing a game on Steam where my computer would slow down and then freeze, and eventually go to the blue screen described above. I've googled it a bit but not much has helped and i've checked my system...
BSOD Help and Support
after a restart windows cannot launch due to WDFLDR.sys error
Hi guys. before I want to say my problen I want to say that happy new year to everyone and best wishes to you and your friends,family. first. like I said.after a restart.my laptop have something wrong.it says: A problem has benn detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your...
BSOD Help and Support
cannot launch Windows 7 ultimate sp1 64-bit because file wdfldr.sys
Hi guys. first of all.I want to say to everybody at sevenforums.com have a new year with luck and have fun with your family. now I want to said that my wdfldr.sys had fault and here is information: A problem has benn detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If...
Drivers
BSOD - Opening or attaching file using "File Open" menu
I am having a BSOD problem whenever I try to open a file in MS Word or MS Excel using the "File Open" menu. This problem also occurs when I try to attach a file to a memo (in email using Internet Explorer) and use the "Browse" button and try to choose a file. I have attached the zip file using the...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App