Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Constant BSOD's

10 Jan 2012   #1
artsanction

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 
Constant BSOD's

Im getting constant BSOD's while doing pretty much everything, tho it seems i get them more often when playing a game, watchin a video or just browsing the web.
I tried a clean w7 re´nstall, using different versions of my videocard driver etc.

The Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 and system health report are attached in this post.

- x64
- Windows 7 Home premium
- Full retail version
- System is 1 year old
- I already reinstalled w7 this weekend, didnt help.

Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Jan 2012   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by artsanction View Post
Im getting constant BSOD's while doing pretty much everything, tho it seems i get them more often when playing a game, watchin a video or just browsing the web.
I tried a clean w7 re´nstall, using different versions of my videocard driver etc.

The Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 and system health report are attached in this post.

- x64
- Windows 7 Home premium
- Full retail version
- System is 1 year old
- I already reinstalled w7 this weekend, didnt help.

Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance
While there is no direct information my gut tells me it is your Avira. I wold remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials

Knowledgebase for Home

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows


If that doesnt fix the problem upload the DMP's and we will go on from there.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2012   #3
artsanction

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Well i did as you said, i have 1 dumpfile and i managed to write down the stopcodes of another.
I looked at the dumpfile with WhoCrashed and it tells me my ntoskrnl.exe is the problem. How can that be the problem when i just reinstalled w7 this weekend, with a different CD than my own one?

The other BSOD gave this stopcode: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800856BB30, 0x 0xFFFFFA800856BE10, 0xFFFFF800833D68B0)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Jan 2012   #4
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by artsanction View Post
Well i did as you said, i have 1 dumpfile and i managed to write down the stopcodes of another.
I looked at the dumpfile with WhoCrashed and it tells me my ntoskrnl.exe is the problem. How can that be the problem when i just reinstalled w7 this weekend, with a different CD than my own one?

The other BSOD gave this stopcode: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800856BB30, 0x 0xFFFFFA800856BE10, 0xFFFFF800833D68B0)
In this DMP file you still have Avira installed. ???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2012   #5
artsanction

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

The dumpfile was made sunday, this topic was made 2 days ago!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2012   #6
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by artsanction View Post
The dumpfile was made sunday, this topic was made 2 days ago!

Have you had BSOD's since? If so upload them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Constant BSOD's




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
[BSOD] laptop constant random bsod's (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
Laptop brand: Acer Model: Aspire 5560-sb653 OS: Windows 7 Home 64 bit Problem: Started 2 days ago. I was checking my email using Firefox and a "Display driver stopped working/ successfully recovered" message popped up, followed by first BSOD. After that, BSOD appeared at start-up. Tried...
BSOD Help and Support
bsod constant errors, restarting ,multiple bsod
pls solve and send me the solution to this .i have been experiencing this since i bought my pc since a long time.
BSOD Help and Support
Constant BSOD.
Hey there, I've been getting constant crashes and BSOD.. I've managed to get on, and get the dump. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
BSOD Help and Support
Constant Crashing, constant BSOD's
Alright, so the situation has gotten worse, a few weeks back I made a thread and someone advised me to remove Daemon/Alcohol 120 and then remove the leftovers using a specific tool, and it seemed to be fine for a while, but now my computer is starting to crash full force. I was just playing...
BSOD Help and Support
COnstant BSOD's
Ok let me start by saying ty for any help provided I built this system 6 months ago, and I did not have any problems with it until recently. The problems started after I did a format and reinstalled windows 7 about 4 weeks ago. The computer BSOD's randomly even if it is just sitting there...
BSOD Help and Support
Constant BSOD
Hi, Ive built a system up by myself and have had intermittent BSODs since ive started it up. I replaced the wireless adaptor card and things seemed to calm down. I would get a BSOD rarely, but not enough to worry. Ive recently uninstalled Norton Antivirus which came with one of the...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

ę Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:15.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App