I have had a blue screen problem for a very long time, and I decided I'm done with it and now I'm posting here. It happens pretty much no matter what I am doing, but more so when I am in games. I have reinstalled the video drivers
completely several times and I have also tried updating the motherboard drivers, neither of which helped. I have noticed it generally showing up as atikmdag.sys as the faulty driver
, but when I ran it through BlueScreenView it showed a couple more drivers. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32 Bit
- the original installed OS on the system? XP I believe.
- an OEM or full retail version? Full Retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? A couple years besides the graphics card that is a HD Radeon 5770.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) A Yearish and once when my hard drive crashed
DMP files and performance check:
System Specs: http://www.sevenforums.com/members/fusion22.html