|28 Jan 2012||#1|
| || |
BOSD playing Skyrim, error 0x0000007A
Hello everyone, i have several BSOD since i have start to play Skyrim.
BSOD are ever the same, a "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" whit 0x0000007A STOP
Based on the BSOD message, Physical memory dump ever failed with status 0xc0000010.
I have tried many times with many variants of mod installation, basically Skyrim installed in Vanilla version don't make any BSOD, if anyone can make me a clue to solve this i really appreciated.
Sorry for my bad english, is a language used rarely from me actually and i have lost "the hand" ;-)
My specs is:
Windows 7 retail Home Premium x64
Intel i7 2600k actually OC @4.40 but BSOD appear even not OC
4Gb memory installed
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
System age is about 4 months, SO installed from scratch too 4 months ago.
Thanks in advance :-)
|My System Specs|
|28 Jan 2012||#2|
| || |
No DMP filesincluded in upload try this method
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BOSD playing Skyrim, error 0x0000007A|
|BSOD playing planetside 2, error 0x0000007a and 0x0000000f4||BSOD Help and Support|
|BDOD playing skyrim, error 0x000000F4||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD playing Diablo 3 (maybe other games), error 0x0000007a||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while playing minecraft , error 0x0000007a (beter)||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while playing minecraft , error 0x0000007a||BSOD Help and Support|
|BOSD playing SW:TOR, error 0x00000034||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD playing Skyrim, error 0x0000007A||BSOD Help and Support|