|05 Feb 2012||#2|
Also old driver needing updating including Eset (3 years old)
Amfltx64.sys 10/14/2007 10:37:21 Amusbx64.sys 2/13/2008 3:20:14 AM epfwwfpr.sys 2/6/2009 8:07:04 AM eamon.sys 2/6/2009 8:14:25 AM ehdrv.sys 2/6/2009 8:15:07 AM AtiPcie.sys 5/5/2009 10:00:22 AM spldr.sys 5/11/2009 11:56:27 AM lirsgt.sys 5/17/2009 8:06:57 AM atksgt.sys 5/17/2009 8:36:34 AM amdxata.sys 5/19/2009 12:56:59 PM
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.