Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: 2 BSODs(Portal 2 and IE9)


12 Feb 2012   #1

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit
 
 
Random BSODs and BF3 crashes

Windows 7 Enterprise
-32bit
-age of system: 3 month old
-age of OS: 3 month old (never reinstalled)

So I just had two crashes. Once while playing Portal 2 and the other while trying to write here. In the portal 2 crash, the game closed or something and showed this file foe a split second and crashed after showing lines on the screen. In the second crash only the lines were seen before the BSOD.
For the Portal 2 game I have verified the game cache from steam and seems that there were a couple files needed to be downloaded(about 800MB size).
Thanks in advance.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Feb 2012   #2
Microsoft MVP

 
 

Cannot open the MSINFO32 file. Please do the following:
- Go to Start and type in "msinfo32" and press Enter
- When the utility opens, save a copy of it as an .nfo file, and another copy as a .txt file
- Zip them up and upload them with your next post

Conexant modem drivers date from 2006 - please update them

RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (RTCore64.sys) are known causes of BSOD's in Windows 7 systems. Please uninstall it immediately.

Silicon Labs USBXpress Development Kit drivers date from 2007. Please update them.

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows 7 systems.
Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
- Select the "Custom" installation option and don't let it install AMD OverDrive or the VISION Engine Control Center
Then use the ATI uninstall manager to uninstall the Catalyst Control Center (CCC).

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem in perfmon /report, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.
If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs:
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please either update the older drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers.
Code:

mdmxsdk.sys        Mon Jun 19 17:26:59 2006 (449716A3)
RTCore32.sys       Tue Sep 06 08:24:40 2011 (4E661108)
HSFHWBS2.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:11:09 2006 (44F4AD6D)
HSF_DPV.sys        Tue Aug 29 17:12:19 2006 (44F4ADB3)
HSF_CNXT.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:10:51 2006 (44F4AD5B)
AiChargerPlus.sys  Mon Nov 08 01:48:39 2010 (4CD79D47)
SiUSBXp.sys        Tue Feb 06 18:12:17 2007 (45C90B51)
SiLib.sys          Tue Feb 06 18:09:13 2007 (45C90A99)
vmbus.sys          Sat Nov 20 04:14:58 2010 (4CE79192)
winhv.sys          Sat Nov 20 03:38:15 2010 (4CE788F7)
amd_sata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
amd_xata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:37 2011 (4D714F71)
asahci32.sys       Wed Mar 23 03:36:08 2011 (4D89A2E8)
amdxata.sys        Fri Mar 19 12:19:01 2010 (4BA3A3F5)
PxHelp20.sys       Tue Oct 20 13:57:50 2009 (4ADDFA1E)
NBVol.sys          Tue May 17 06:50:52 2011 (4DD2530C)
NBVolUp.sys        Tue May 17 06:51:26 2011 (4DD2532E)
lvrs.sys           Fri Aug 19 05:23:28 2011 (4E4E2B90)
AODDriver2.sys     Wed Jun 15 04:37:57 2011 (4DF86F65)
avfwot.sys         Thu Apr 07 09:22:07 2011 (4D9DBA7F)
ssmdrv.sys         Tue May 05 06:05:18 2009 (4A000F5E)
avipbb.sys         Wed Apr 13 08:28:13 2011 (4DA596DD)
AsUpIO.sys         Mon Aug 02 22:48:02 2010 (4C578362)
AsIO.sys           Tue Aug 24 03:24:46 2010 (4C7373BE)
atikmpag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:11:50 2011 (4EDD79E6)
e1q6232.sys        Tue Jun 21 13:24:00 2011 (4E00D3B0)
asmtxhci.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:24 2011 (4E70593C)
atikmdag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:46:09 2011 (4EDD81F1)
GEARAspiWDM.sys    Mon May 18 08:16:53 2009 (4A1151B5)
usbfilter.sys      Thu Aug 18 05:44:27 2011 (4E4CDEFB)
amdiox86.sys       Thu Feb 18 10:17:49 2010 (4B7D5A1D)
avfwim.sys         Tue May 24 08:22:18 2011 (4DDBA2FA)
AtihdW73.sys       Tue Oct 18 03:08:59 2011 (4E9D260B)
asmthub3.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:34 2011 (4E705946)
ASUSFILTER.sys     Tue Sep 20 11:45:47 2011 (4E78B52B)
dump_amd_sata.sys  Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
lvbusflt.sys       Fri Aug 19 05:23:00 2011 (4E4E2B74)
lvuvc.sys          Fri Aug 19 05:23:44 2011 (4E4E2BA0)
hidbth.sys         Mon Jul 13 19:51:33 2009 (4A5BC885)
LHidFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:16 2011 (4E607618)
LMouFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:22 2011 (4E60761E)
avgntflt.sys       Fri May 27 10:33:11 2011 (4DDFB627)
cpuz135_x32.sys    Wed Jan 19 11:45:17 2011 (4D37151D)
rikvm_E92D8507.sys Tue Oct 05 21:27:23 2010 (4CABD07B)
mbam.sys           Wed Nov 02 09:07:25 2011 (4EB1408D)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=winhv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PxHelp20.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvrs.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AODDriver2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwot.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ssmdrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avipbb.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=usbfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSFHWBS2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdiox86.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSF_CNXT.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwim.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdW73.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiLib.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvuvc.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hidbth.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgntflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz135_x32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mdmxsdk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021212-9718-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17713.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505
Debug session time: Sun Feb 12 18:04:15.632 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:11:11.255
Probably caused by : hardware ( win32k!HMAllocObject+e9 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x8E
PROCESS_NAME:  iexplore.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  IP_MISALIGNED
Bugcheck code 1000008E
Arguments c0000005 9d722adc 9d35bc28 00000000
BiosVersion = 1102
BiosReleaseDate = 12/27/2011
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021212-12948-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17713.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505
Debug session time: Sun Feb 12 17:51:36.910 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:00:18.159
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!DestroyWindowsTimers+17 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x8E
PROCESS_NAME:  wmplayer.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x8E_win32k!DestroyWindowsTimers+17
Bugcheck code 1000008E
Arguments c0000005 9d09f640 a585ab1c 00000000
BiosVersion = 1102
BiosReleaseDate = 12/27/2011
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``
  
  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Feb 2012   #3

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by usasma View Post
Cannot open the MSINFO32 file. Please do the following:
- Go to Start and type in "msinfo32" and press Enter
- When the utility opens, save a copy of it as an .nfo file, and another copy as a .txt file
- Zip them up and upload them with your next post

Conexant modem drivers date from 2006 - please update them

RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (RTCore64.sys) are known causes of BSOD's in Windows 7 systems. Please uninstall it immediately.

Silicon Labs USBXpress Development Kit drivers date from 2007. Please update them.

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows 7 systems.
Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
- Select the "Custom" installation option and don't let it install AMD OverDrive or the VISION Engine Control Center
Then use the ATI uninstall manager to uninstall the Catalyst Control Center (CCC).

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem in perfmon /report, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.
If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs:
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please either update the older drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers.
Code:
mdmxsdk.sys        Mon Jun 19 17:26:59 2006 (449716A3)
RTCore32.sys       Tue Sep 06 08:24:40 2011 (4E661108)
HSFHWBS2.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:11:09 2006 (44F4AD6D)
HSF_DPV.sys        Tue Aug 29 17:12:19 2006 (44F4ADB3)
HSF_CNXT.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:10:51 2006 (44F4AD5B)
AiChargerPlus.sys  Mon Nov 08 01:48:39 2010 (4CD79D47)
SiUSBXp.sys        Tue Feb 06 18:12:17 2007 (45C90B51)
SiLib.sys          Tue Feb 06 18:09:13 2007 (45C90A99)
vmbus.sys          Sat Nov 20 04:14:58 2010 (4CE79192)
winhv.sys          Sat Nov 20 03:38:15 2010 (4CE788F7)
amd_sata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
amd_xata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:37 2011 (4D714F71)
asahci32.sys       Wed Mar 23 03:36:08 2011 (4D89A2E8)
amdxata.sys        Fri Mar 19 12:19:01 2010 (4BA3A3F5)
PxHelp20.sys       Tue Oct 20 13:57:50 2009 (4ADDFA1E)
NBVol.sys          Tue May 17 06:50:52 2011 (4DD2530C)
NBVolUp.sys        Tue May 17 06:51:26 2011 (4DD2532E)
lvrs.sys           Fri Aug 19 05:23:28 2011 (4E4E2B90)
AODDriver2.sys     Wed Jun 15 04:37:57 2011 (4DF86F65)
avfwot.sys         Thu Apr 07 09:22:07 2011 (4D9DBA7F)
ssmdrv.sys         Tue May 05 06:05:18 2009 (4A000F5E)
avipbb.sys         Wed Apr 13 08:28:13 2011 (4DA596DD)
AsUpIO.sys         Mon Aug 02 22:48:02 2010 (4C578362)
AsIO.sys           Tue Aug 24 03:24:46 2010 (4C7373BE)
atikmpag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:11:50 2011 (4EDD79E6)
e1q6232.sys        Tue Jun 21 13:24:00 2011 (4E00D3B0)
asmtxhci.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:24 2011 (4E70593C)
atikmdag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:46:09 2011 (4EDD81F1)
GEARAspiWDM.sys    Mon May 18 08:16:53 2009 (4A1151B5)
usbfilter.sys      Thu Aug 18 05:44:27 2011 (4E4CDEFB)
amdiox86.sys       Thu Feb 18 10:17:49 2010 (4B7D5A1D)
avfwim.sys         Tue May 24 08:22:18 2011 (4DDBA2FA)
AtihdW73.sys       Tue Oct 18 03:08:59 2011 (4E9D260B)
asmthub3.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:34 2011 (4E705946)
ASUSFILTER.sys     Tue Sep 20 11:45:47 2011 (4E78B52B)
dump_amd_sata.sys  Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
lvbusflt.sys       Fri Aug 19 05:23:00 2011 (4E4E2B74)
lvuvc.sys          Fri Aug 19 05:23:44 2011 (4E4E2BA0)
hidbth.sys         Mon Jul 13 19:51:33 2009 (4A5BC885)
LHidFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:16 2011 (4E607618)
LMouFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:22 2011 (4E60761E)
avgntflt.sys       Fri May 27 10:33:11 2011 (4DDFB627)
cpuz135_x32.sys    Wed Jan 19 11:45:17 2011 (4D37151D)
rikvm_E92D8507.sys Tue Oct 05 21:27:23 2010 (4CABD07B)
mbam.sys           Wed Nov 02 09:07:25 2011 (4EB1408D)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=winhv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PxHelp20.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvrs.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AODDriver2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwot.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ssmdrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avipbb.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=usbfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSFHWBS2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdiox86.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSF_CNXT.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwim.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdW73.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiLib.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvuvc.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hidbth.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgntflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz135_x32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mdmxsdk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021212-9718-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17713.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505
Debug session time: Sun Feb 12 18:04:15.632 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:11:11.255
Probably caused by : hardware ( win32k!HMAllocObject+e9 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x8E
PROCESS_NAME:  iexplore.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  IP_MISALIGNED
Bugcheck code 1000008E
Arguments c0000005 9d722adc 9d35bc28 00000000
BiosVersion = 1102
BiosReleaseDate = 12/27/2011
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021212-12948-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17713.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505
Debug session time: Sun Feb 12 17:51:36.910 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:00:18.159
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!DestroyWindowsTimers+17 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x8E
PROCESS_NAME:  wmplayer.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x8E_win32k!DestroyWindowsTimers+17
Bugcheck code 1000008E
Arguments c0000005 9d09f640 a585ab1c 00000000
BiosVersion = 1102
BiosReleaseDate = 12/27/2011
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``
Hi, Sorry for the late reply but thank you for your reply . Unfortunetly I had another BSOD but this time in bf3. About bf3, it always stops working at some point but it only gave me one BSOD. I contacted EA but they weren't of much help. (Although I did get a %15 off coupon from them because of the problem). They told me to put the game on low to medium settings which still didn't work.

I couldn't find any updated driver for Conexant modem driver. I checked the website and they didn't have an update for windows 7. Same for the Silicon Labs USBXpress Development Kit, although it was part of my liquid cooler's software which was outdated, I think.

So after all that I managed to uninstall all of AMD/ATI stuff and installed a fresh copy and unchecked the ones you told me not to install. I'm not really overclocking but it's more like manually setting things to their stated speeds and timings.

I've included the files you wanted in MSINFO32.zip.

Oh and is there another software other than MSI Afterburner that I can use? I need one that can set custom GPU fan prifiles and tell the temperature of it. Thanks again
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


14 Feb 2012   #4
Microsoft MVP

 
 

Uninstall Conexant modem drivers and then remove the device from your system.

Uninstall the Silicon Labs USBXpress Development Kit. Watch out for this, as I have no clue how it relates to your cooling (and we don't want to fry the system!).

More after I go to dinner......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Feb 2012   #5

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by usasma View Post
Uninstall Conexant modem drivers and then remove the device from your system.

Uninstall the Silicon Labs USBXpress Development Kit. Watch out for this, as I have no clue how it relates to your cooling (and we don't want to fry the system!).

More after I go to dinner......
Ok, that's fine with me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Feb 2012   #6
Microsoft MVP

 
 

We've seen a number of BSOD issues with SSD's recently. Here's the information that I've compiled:
Quote:
There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
- Update chipset and storage controller drivers to the latest available from the manufacturer of the device (not the manufacturer of the motherboard). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard!
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.-
Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
It's my opinion that SSD's aren't reliable enough (with current hardware) to be used on a system that needs to work reliably. Until I see reliability I will not recommend, nor will I use, SSD's for critical applications.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum
Memory dump in the latest upload is corrupted. I was able to notice that these programs are still installed:
- MSI Afterburner
- AMD OverDrive
Please ensure that they are removed. As for a replacement for MSI Afterburner - I've heard good things about SpeedFan and HWINFO, but haven't used either myself.

System is slightly overclocked (3260 mHz) - please set it to 3200 mHz
Then start these hardware diags: Hardware Diags Start with the MemTest and Prime95

Driver's in RED below are the Conexant and Silicon Labs drivers that I asked you to remove in my last post.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs:
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please either update the older drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers.
Code:

AiChargerPlus.sys  Mon Nov 08 01:48:39 2010 (4CD79D47)
vmbus.sys          Sat Nov 20 04:14:58 2010 (4CE79192)
winhv.sys          Sat Nov 20 03:38:15 2010 (4CE788F7)
amd_sata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
amd_xata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:37 2011 (4D714F71)
asahci32.sys       Wed Mar 23 03:36:08 2011 (4D89A2E8)
amdxata.sys        Fri Mar 19 12:19:01 2010 (4BA3A3F5)
PxHelp20.sys       Tue Oct 20 13:57:50 2009 (4ADDFA1E)
NBVol.sys          Tue May 17 06:50:52 2011 (4DD2530C)
NBVolUp.sys        Tue May 17 06:51:26 2011 (4DD2532E)
avfwot.sys         Thu Apr 07 09:22:07 2011 (4D9DBA7F)
ssmdrv.sys         Tue May 05 06:05:18 2009 (4A000F5E)
avgntflt.sys       Fri May 27 10:33:11 2011 (4DDFB627)
avipbb.sys         Wed Apr 13 08:28:13 2011 (4DA596DD)
AsUpIO.sys         Mon Aug 02 22:48:02 2010 (4C578362)
AsIO.sys           Tue Aug 24 03:24:46 2010 (4C7373BE)
atikmpag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:11:50 2011 (4EDD79E6)
amdiox86.sys       Thu Feb 18 10:17:49 2010 (4B7D5A1D)
e1q6232.sys        Tue Jun 21 13:24:00 2011 (4E00D3B0)
asmtxhci.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:24 2011 (4E70593C)
usbfilter.sys      Thu Aug 18 05:44:27 2011 (4E4CDEFB)
HSFHWBS2.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:11:09 2006 (44F4AD6D)
avfwim.sys         Tue May 24 08:22:18 2011 (4DDBA2FA)
HSF_DPV.sys        Tue Aug 29 17:12:19 2006 (44F4ADB3)
HSF_CNXT.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:10:51 2006 (44F4AD5B)
AtihdW73.sys       Tue Oct 18 03:08:59 2011 (4E9D260B)
asmthub3.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:34 2011 (4E705946)
ASUSFILTER.sys     Tue Sep 20 11:45:47 2011 (4E78B52B)
dump_amd_sata.sys  Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
SiUSBXp.sys        Tue Feb 06 18:12:17 2007 (45C90B51)
SiLib.sys          Tue Feb 06 18:09:13 2007 (45C90A99)
lvbusflt.sys       Fri Aug 19 05:23:00 2011 (4E4E2B74)
GEARAspiWDM.sys    Mon May 18 08:16:53 2009 (4A1151B5)
atikmdag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:46:09 2011 (4EDD81F1)
lvrs.sys           Fri Aug 19 05:23:28 2011 (4E4E2B90)
lvuvc.sys          Fri Aug 19 05:23:44 2011 (4E4E2BA0)
AODDriver2.sys     Wed Jun 15 04:37:57 2011 (4DF86F65)
LHidFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:16 2011 (4E607618)
cpuz135_x32.sys    Wed Jan 19 11:45:17 2011 (4D37151D)
mdmxsdk.sys        Mon Jun 19 17:26:59 2006 (449716A3)
rikvm_E92D8507.sys Tue Oct 05 21:27:23 2010 (4CABD07B)
LMouFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:22 2011 (4E60761E)
hidbth.sys         Mon Jul 13 19:51:33 2009 (4A5BC885)
RTCore32.sys       Tue Sep 06 08:24:40 2011 (4E661108)
mbam.sys           Wed Nov 02 09:07:25 2011 (4EB1408D)
PnkBstrK.sys       Wed Aug 10 11:36:20 2011 (4E42A574)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=winhv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PxHelp20.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwot.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ssmdrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgntflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avipbb.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdiox86.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=usbfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSFHWBS2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwim.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSF_CNXT.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdW73.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiLib.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvrs.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvuvc.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AODDriver2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz135_x32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mdmxsdk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hidbth.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PnkBstrK.sys

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021412-13072-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17713.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505
Debug session time: Tue Feb 14 14:46:58.638 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:20.887
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AiChargerPlus.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AiChargerPlus.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amd_sata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amd_sata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amd_xata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amd_xata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asahci32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asahci32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdxata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdxata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PxHelp20.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PxHelp20.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NBVol.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NBVol.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for spldr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for spldr.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NBVolUp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NBVolUp.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avfwot.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avfwot.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ssmdrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ssmdrv.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgntflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgntflt.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avipbb.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avipbb.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AsUpIO.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AsUpIO.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AsIO.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AsIO.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdiox86.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdiox86.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1q6232.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1q6232.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asmtxhci.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asmtxhci.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for usbfilter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for usbfilter.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HSFHWBS2.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HSFHWBS2.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avfwim.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avfwim.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HSF_DPV.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HSF_DPV.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HSF_CNXT.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HSF_CNXT.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AtihdW73.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AtihdW73.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for drmk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for drmk.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asmthub3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asmthub3.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ASUSFILTER.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ASUSFILTER.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_amd_sata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_amd_sata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiLib.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiLib.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvbusflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvbusflt.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for GEARAspiWDM.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for GEARAspiWDM.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TSDDD.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TSDDD.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ATMFD.DLL
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ATMFD.DLL
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvrs.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvrs.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for peauth.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for peauth.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvuvc.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvuvc.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AODDriver2.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AODDriver2.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LHidFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LHidFilt.Sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz135_x32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cpuz135_x32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mdmxsdk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mdmxsdk.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for secdrv.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for secdrv.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rikvm_E92D8507.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rikvm_E92D8507.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LMouFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LMouFilt.Sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTCore32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTCore32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mbam.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mbam.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PnkBstrK.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PnkBstrK.sys
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xc2_7
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:  bf3.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xc2_7_dxgmms1!operator_delete[]+16
Bugcheck code 000000C2
Arguments 00000007 0000109b 020f0804 e56e45b0
BiosVersion = 1102
BiosReleaseDate = 12/27/2011
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``
  
  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Feb 2012   #7

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by usasma View Post
We've seen a number of BSOD issues with SSD's recently. Here's the information that I've compiled:
Quote:
There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
- Update chipset and storage controller drivers to the latest available from the manufacturer of the device (not the manufacturer of the motherboard). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard!
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.-
Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
It's my opinion that SSD's aren't reliable enough (with current hardware) to be used on a system that needs to work reliably. Until I see reliability I will not recommend, nor will I use, SSD's for critical applications.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum
Memory dump in the latest upload is corrupted. I was able to notice that these programs are still installed:
- MSI Afterburner
- AMD OverDrive
Please ensure that they are removed. As for a replacement for MSI Afterburner - I've heard good things about SpeedFan and HWINFO, but haven't used either myself.

System is slightly overclocked (3260 mHz) - please set it to 3200 mHz
Then start these hardware diags: Hardware Diags Start with the MemTest and Prime95

Driver's in RED below are the Conexant and Silicon Labs drivers that I asked you to remove in my last post.

Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html

The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs:
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please either update the older drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers.
Code:
AiChargerPlus.sys  Mon Nov 08 01:48:39 2010 (4CD79D47)
vmbus.sys          Sat Nov 20 04:14:58 2010 (4CE79192)
winhv.sys          Sat Nov 20 03:38:15 2010 (4CE788F7)
amd_sata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
amd_xata.sys       Fri Mar 04 15:45:37 2011 (4D714F71)
asahci32.sys       Wed Mar 23 03:36:08 2011 (4D89A2E8)
amdxata.sys        Fri Mar 19 12:19:01 2010 (4BA3A3F5)
PxHelp20.sys       Tue Oct 20 13:57:50 2009 (4ADDFA1E)
NBVol.sys          Tue May 17 06:50:52 2011 (4DD2530C)
NBVolUp.sys        Tue May 17 06:51:26 2011 (4DD2532E)
avfwot.sys         Thu Apr 07 09:22:07 2011 (4D9DBA7F)
ssmdrv.sys         Tue May 05 06:05:18 2009 (4A000F5E)
avgntflt.sys       Fri May 27 10:33:11 2011 (4DDFB627)
avipbb.sys         Wed Apr 13 08:28:13 2011 (4DA596DD)
AsUpIO.sys         Mon Aug 02 22:48:02 2010 (4C578362)
AsIO.sys           Tue Aug 24 03:24:46 2010 (4C7373BE)
atikmpag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:11:50 2011 (4EDD79E6)
amdiox86.sys       Thu Feb 18 10:17:49 2010 (4B7D5A1D)
e1q6232.sys        Tue Jun 21 13:24:00 2011 (4E00D3B0)
asmtxhci.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:24 2011 (4E70593C)
usbfilter.sys      Thu Aug 18 05:44:27 2011 (4E4CDEFB)
HSFHWBS2.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:11:09 2006 (44F4AD6D)
avfwim.sys         Tue May 24 08:22:18 2011 (4DDBA2FA)
HSF_DPV.sys        Tue Aug 29 17:12:19 2006 (44F4ADB3)
HSF_CNXT.sys       Tue Aug 29 17:10:51 2006 (44F4AD5B)
AtihdW73.sys       Tue Oct 18 03:08:59 2011 (4E9D260B)
asmthub3.sys       Wed Sep 14 03:35:34 2011 (4E705946)
ASUSFILTER.sys     Tue Sep 20 11:45:47 2011 (4E78B52B)
dump_amd_sata.sys  Fri Mar 04 15:45:35 2011 (4D714F6F)
SiUSBXp.sys        Tue Feb 06 18:12:17 2007 (45C90B51)
SiLib.sys          Tue Feb 06 18:09:13 2007 (45C90A99)
lvbusflt.sys       Fri Aug 19 05:23:00 2011 (4E4E2B74)
GEARAspiWDM.sys    Mon May 18 08:16:53 2009 (4A1151B5)
atikmdag.sys       Mon Dec 05 21:46:09 2011 (4EDD81F1)
lvrs.sys           Fri Aug 19 05:23:28 2011 (4E4E2B90)
lvuvc.sys          Fri Aug 19 05:23:44 2011 (4E4E2BA0)
AODDriver2.sys     Wed Jun 15 04:37:57 2011 (4DF86F65)
LHidFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:16 2011 (4E607618)
cpuz135_x32.sys    Wed Jan 19 11:45:17 2011 (4D37151D)
mdmxsdk.sys        Mon Jun 19 17:26:59 2006 (449716A3)
rikvm_E92D8507.sys Tue Oct 05 21:27:23 2010 (4CABD07B)
LMouFilt.Sys       Fri Sep 02 02:22:22 2011 (4E60761E)
hidbth.sys         Mon Jul 13 19:51:33 2009 (4A5BC885)
RTCore32.sys       Tue Sep 06 08:24:40 2011 (4E661108)
mbam.sys           Wed Nov 02 09:07:25 2011 (4EB1408D)
PnkBstrK.sys       Wed Aug 10 11:36:20 2011 (4E42A574)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=vmbus.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=winhv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amd_xata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PxHelp20.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwot.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ssmdrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avgntflt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avipbb.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmpag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdiox86.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=usbfilter.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSFHWBS2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avfwim.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HSF_CNXT.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AtihdW73.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_amd_sata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiLib.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atikmdag.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvrs.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvuvc.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AODDriver2.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz135_x32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mdmxsdk.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=hidbth.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore32.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PnkBstrK.sys

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021412-13072-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17713.x86fre.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505
Debug session time: Tue Feb 14 14:46:58.638 2012 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:20.887
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AiChargerPlus.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AiChargerPlus.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amd_sata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amd_sata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amd_xata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amd_xata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asahci32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asahci32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdxata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdxata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PxHelp20.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PxHelp20.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NBVol.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NBVol.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for spldr.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for spldr.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NBVolUp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NBVolUp.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avfwot.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avfwot.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ssmdrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ssmdrv.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgntflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgntflt.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avipbb.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avipbb.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AsUpIO.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AsUpIO.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AsIO.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AsIO.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdiox86.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for amdiox86.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1q6232.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1q6232.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asmtxhci.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asmtxhci.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for usbfilter.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for usbfilter.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HSFHWBS2.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HSFHWBS2.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avfwim.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avfwim.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HSF_DPV.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HSF_DPV.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for HSF_CNXT.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HSF_CNXT.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AtihdW73.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AtihdW73.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for drmk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for drmk.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asmthub3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asmthub3.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ASUSFILTER.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ASUSFILTER.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_amd_sata.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_amd_sata.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiLib.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiLib.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvbusflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvbusflt.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for GEARAspiWDM.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for GEARAspiWDM.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TSDDD.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TSDDD.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ATMFD.DLL
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ATMFD.DLL
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvrs.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvrs.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for peauth.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for peauth.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvuvc.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvuvc.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for AODDriver2.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for AODDriver2.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LHidFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LHidFilt.Sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpuz135_x32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cpuz135_x32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mdmxsdk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mdmxsdk.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for secdrv.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for secdrv.SYS
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rikvm_E92D8507.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rikvm_E92D8507.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LMouFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LMouFilt.Sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTCore32.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTCore32.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mbam.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mbam.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PnkBstrK.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PnkBstrK.sys
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xc2_7
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:  bf3.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xc2_7_dxgmms1!operator_delete[]+16
Bugcheck code 000000C2
Arguments 00000007 0000109b 020f0804 e56e45b0
BiosVersion = 1102
BiosReleaseDate = 12/27/2011
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``
Sorry again for the late reply but it was because my computer was having constant freezes. The AMD overdrive is still installed on the computer but I can't seem to remove it. I have brought the cpu speed to 3200mHz and updated my SSD's firmware. The Conexant modem should be removed now but I kept the Silicon labs stuff incase that is part of my liquid cooler's software. But my other main concern is why hasn't AMD Overdrive been removed, even though I have done a clean install.

My BF3 game has also been crashing can you suggest any fixes for it? I searched on google and applied some of the fixes suggested by others but they don't always work.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Feb 2012   #8
Microsoft MVP

 
 

Try this to remove the AMD OverDrive:
Quote:
If AODDriver2.sys is still present and the software/device isn't present and the driver isn't needed - then please do this:

- create a System Restore point.
- create a System Repair disc and ensure that it works. To do this, go to Start...All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc
- check in services.msc to see if there is an AOD service. If there is, set it to "Disabled" for the startup type.
- then disable any startups that name AODDriver2.sys using Autoruns (free from here: Autoruns for Windows )
- rename AODDriver2.sys to AODDriver2.BAD (it's probably in C:\Windows\System32\drivers)
- reboot and see if that fixes the problem(s)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Feb 2012   #9

Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by usasma View Post
Try this to remove the AMD OverDrive:
Quote:
If AODDriver2.sys is still present and the software/device isn't present and the driver isn't needed - then please do this:

- create a System Restore point.
- create a System Repair disc and ensure that it works. To do this, go to Start...All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc
- check in services.msc to see if there is an AOD service. If there is, set it to "Disabled" for the startup type.
- then disable any startups that name AODDriver2.sys using Autoruns (free from here: Autoruns for Windows )
- rename AODDriver2.sys to AODDriver2.BAD (it's probably in C:\Windows\System32\drivers)
- reboot and see if that fixes the problem(s)
Ok I think it's now all removed and clean od the Overdrive software. So thanks for your help. Marked as solved.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 2 BSODs(Portal 2 and IE9)




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: 2 BSODs(Portal 2 and IE9)
Thread Forum
Did you get your portal gun? Gaming
Portal in 3d Gaming
Portal 2 savegame for pc Gaming
Crysis 2, Portal 2.... Gaming
Why is there such a fuss about Portal 2??? Chillout Room
Lag in Portal (Steam) Gaming
Media Portal Music, Pictures & Video

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

ฉ Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33