|15 Feb 2012||#3|
SP1 isn't installed, please do the following:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read these notes for installing SP1: Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 from the Microsoft Download Center
5. Visit Windows Update and get any other available updates
WIBU-KEY Software Protection System software dates from 2006. This must be uninstalled immediately.
Further info on BSOD error messages available at: http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html
The following info is just FYI, I've already addressed the issues that I saw in the above paragraphs:
3RD PARTY DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please either update the older drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers.
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA) aswFW.SYS Mon Nov 28 12:54:43 2011 (4ED3CAE3) aswNdis2.sys Mon Nov 28 12:53:26 2011 (4ED3CA96) aswTdi.SYS Mon Nov 28 12:52:18 2011 (4ED3CA52) aswRdr.SYS Mon Nov 28 12:52:20 2011 (4ED3CA54) aswSP.SYS Mon Nov 28 12:53:57 2011 (4ED3CAB5) Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009 (49A65B0D) HECIx64.sys Thu Sep 17 15:54:16 2009 (4AB293E8) athrx.sys Tue Jun 09 14:06:49 2009 (4A2EA4B9) igdkmd64.sys Fri Oct 21 13:29:55 2011 (4EA1AC13) aswMonFlt.sys Mon Nov 28 12:52:10 2011 (4ED3CA4A) aswFsBlk.SYS Mon Nov 28 12:51:52 2011 (4ED3CA38) RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 14 07:28:43 2011 (4DF745EB) idmwfp.sys Wed Jul 06 10:37:41 2011 (4E147335) WibuKey64.sys Wed Nov 22 07:09:49 2006 (45643E0D) aswNdis.sys Sat Jan 09 16:22:03 2010 (4B48F37B) aswSnx.SYS Mon Nov 28 12:54:05 2011 (4ED3CABD)
BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\021512-20904-01.dmp] Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503 Debug session time: Wed Feb 15 06:00:57.748 2012 (UTC - 5:00) System Uptime: 0 days 0:16:26.981 Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsFlushVolume+164 ) DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT PROCESS_NAME: VSSVC.exe BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24 FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x24_Ntfs!NtfsFlushVolume+164 Bugcheck code 00000024 Arguments 00000000`001904fb fffff880`07db8578 fffff880`07db7de0 fffff880`012b71d4 จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ`` Loading Dump File [C:\Users\FUBAR\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\020812-19858-01.dmp] Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503 Debug session time: Wed Feb 8 10:15:53.411 2012 (UTC - 5:00) System Uptime: 0 days 0:48:05.660 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS Probably caused by : aswSnx.SYS ( aswSnx+332fe ) DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50 PROCESS_NAME: System FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_aswSnx+332fe Bugcheck code 00000050 Arguments fffff8a0`0c80a000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`0349aa64 00000000`00000000 จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ``
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar help and support threads|
BSOD while playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Can't remember error number
Hello, I've been blue screening with a frequency that I don't really care for. The dump file is attached. Please take a look. Thanks
|BSOD Help and Support|
BSOD shortly after loading, do not know error number
The computer has been having some issues for a couple of weeks now. It was running slowly, and it would get the BSOD intermittently, mostly on startup. I attatched the log to the post. I apologize for not providing more information.
|BSOD Help and Support|
BSOD while playing Civ 5 not sure of my error number, goes by too fast
XPS 8300 XPS 8300 Intel Core i7-2600 processor(8MB Cache, 3.4GHz) 8GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4x2GB Dell Consumer Multimedia Keyboard Radeon HD 5700 ST31500341AS 1.5TB HD Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate Dell 1501 WLAN PCIe card Office 2010 1 Year Limited Warranty
|BSOD Help and Support|
WLMessenger - Can't sign in(no error number)
EDIT: Sorry there was an error number: 80070422 Before you judge me too harshly please hear my whole dilemma. My WLMessenger will not sign in. It is not a problem with a wrong user/pass because I can sign into my hotmail account no problem. There is something wrong with the program...
Error Number 10053
When I try to upload something to a site that I frequently send uploads to without a problem I get the message:"Error Number 10053 - Connection is aborted due to timeout or other failure. Probably temporary fault and should try again later. " I've tried many times since yesterday morning when...
Error Number 5 while registering dll
I am having trouble while installing a program called "M1" which is a production/manufacturing software package. This software works fine on XP but am having trouble getting it to make friends with Win7 Pro. It gives me the following error: Error number 5 occurred while registering...
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
ฉ Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:23.