|15 Feb 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD occurs when computer idle
Recently my home pc has been re-starting when we are not using it. I haven't seen a BSOD so I can't include the details of that I'm afraid. However, I do get the error message from Wondows saying that there has been an error and they will let me know when a resolution is available.
I have completed the details of my system spec on my profile and completed the analysis as detailed in the how to post guide.
The other details as suggested in the guide are?:
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
- the original installed OS on the system? as above
- an OEM or full retail version? Full retail version
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1.5 years
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1.5 years and has not been re-installed.
This forum helped sort out my laptop previously so thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD occurs when computer idle|
|BSOD occurs when computer asleep, involving ntoskrnl.exe||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD when computer is idle||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD using my computer. Occurs more frequently now.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Occurs randomly and restarts computer||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD occurs when computer on, monitor sleeping - middle of the night3b||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD - Crashes while computer idle/not idle (Unpredictable)||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD with idle computer||BSOD Help and Support|