|16 Feb 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD - Random, before and after Windows 7 reinstall
I've been having this problem for quite some time now and would really like to start actually using my computer. BSOD is random. Idle, surfing internet, listening to music. Ive searched all over the internet and this is my final resort before taking this rig out to the back yard with a mallet.
- Win 7 x64
-motherboard - MSI-P55-GD65, i5
. Attached are the dump files.
Thank you in advance for ANY help
-Added 2/15 dump
-Added 2/16 dump
|My System Specs|
|16 Feb 2012||#2|
| || |
There are NO DMP files included.
> We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD - Random, before and after Windows 7 reinstall|
|"Random" BSOD (BCcode124) and total Freezes,even during Win reinstall||BSOD Help and Support|
|random BSOD after SSD system reinstall||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random Crashes on Windows 7 64-bit reinstall||BSOD Help and Support|
|random BSOD's even after win7 reinstall||BSOD Help and Support|
|Seemingly Random BSOD - Even after reformat/reinstall||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD: Can't Reinstall Windows?||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.