Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD while browsing in mozzila

20 Feb 2012   #11
Irimiadan

Windows 7 Home Premiun X64
 
 

Ok. I've tryed selecting 3d vision controller and perform clean install and got the same error. Then, tryed selecting 3d vision controller without checking clean install and it worked

Ok now i'll reboot and then try to uninstall them. Please tell me if i can see after i unistall the drivers if everything is removed as it should (files/registry etc).
P.S. I would gladly let someone use the TeamViewer if it wants to help me in this matter. It been too long since i have problems and i'm preety shure they are somehow drivers/windows related.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
20 Feb 2012   #12
ePeen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Before attempting to install the latest driver version, do the following traditional uninstall:

Quote:
1) Go into your Control Panel
2) Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon
3) Select the NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers from the list of programs.
4) Click Change/Remove or Add/Remove button.
5) Confirm with Windows that you wish to continue with the uninstall
Note: A prompt appears asking whether you want to delete all of the saved
nView profiles.
If you click Yes, all of the nView software and all of your saved
profiles will be deleted.
If you click No, the nView software is removed, but the profile files
are saved in the Windows\nView directory on your hard disk. If you take advantage of the nView profiles, you may wish to keep your custom nView profiles.
Once the driver files have uninstalled, Windows will request that you restart your computer to complete the uninstallation.
If you are having difficulty removing the nVidia drivers in Windows, try in safe mode and see if that yields positive results.

DO NOT USE BETA DRIVERS WHEN DIAGNOSING BSOD RELATED ISSUES.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2012   #13
Irimiadan

Windows 7 Home Premiun X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ePeen View Post
Before attempting to install the latest driver version, do the following traditional uninstall:

Quote:
1) Go into your Control Panel
2) Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon
3) Select the NVIDIA Windows Display Drivers from the list of programs.
4) Click Change/Remove or Add/Remove button.
5) Confirm with Windows that you wish to continue with the uninstall
Note: A prompt appears asking whether you want to delete all of the saved
nView profiles.
If you click Yes, all of the nView software and all of your saved
profiles will be deleted.
If you click No, the nView software is removed, but the profile files
are saved in the Windows\nView directory on your hard disk. If you take advantage of the nView profiles, you may wish to keep your custom nView profiles.
Once the driver files have uninstalled, Windows will request that you restart your computer to complete the uninstallation.
If you are having difficulty removing the nVidia drivers in Windows, try in safe mode and see if that yields positive results.

DO NOT USE BETA DRIVERS WHEN DIAGNOSING BSOD RELATED ISSUES.
I've unistalled them but it didnt asked me anything ... i'll post the steps.
Now i should be driverless right ? (i still have psyhx altough) Can you tell me what should i do now ? Install the latest WHQL driver ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Feb 2012   #14
ePeen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Once you've uninstalled your previous nVidia drivers, you'll want to install the latest non-beta nVidia drivers for your specific video card, WHQL, yes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2012   #15
Irimiadan

Windows 7 Home Premiun X64
 
 

Same problem. I think there are leftovers from other drivers

Update : I've managed to install the WHQL drivers only with "3d vision controller driver" checked (i don't use 3d, and never used) and "clean install" unchecked Otherwise i get that error.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2012   #16
ePeen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Most likely, I would normally not recommend this, but since we've come to this... give Driver Sweeper a try. Install this, boot into Safe Mode and then run Driver Sweeper. Driver Sweeper ensures that all of the leftover library files and such from drivers are removed. It's a great program, but it does have a bad side and is given a bad name as well. But since we've come to this, hopefully it will help us with your issue.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2012   #17
Irimiadan

Windows 7 Home Premiun X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ePeen View Post
Most likely, I would normally not recommend this, but since we've come to this... give Driver Sweeper a try. Install this, boot into Safe Mode and then run Driver Sweeper. Driver Sweeper ensures that all of the leftover library files and such from drivers are removed. It's a great program, but it does have a bad side and is given a bad name as well. But since we've come to this, hopefully it will help us with your issue.

I've did that in the past, And no succes . It doesn't have an option to "sniff" the 3d vision controller driver (and most of the problems with installing and uninstalling the Nvidia drivers appears to be from this 3d vision driver)

Anyway, now i'm with the latest WHQL driver installed, let's try to reproduce the issues
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2012   #18
ePeen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Interesting.

And okay, keep me updated.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2012   #19
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Your latest is still a BCC116 and Related to lvuvc64.sys USB Video Class Driver from Logitech Inc..

Have you followed the previous instructions carefully?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Feb 2012   #20
Irimiadan

Windows 7 Home Premiun X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Your latest is still a BCC116 and Related to lvuvc64.sys USB Video Class Driver from Logitech Inc..

Have you followed the previous instructions carefully?
What instructions ? Can you point exactly what do you mean ? It could be possible. I've installed the latest drivers for logitech cam a few days ago.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD while browsing in mozzila




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
On mozzila firefox Facebook page gets zoomed.
When I login to my Facebook account the webpage suddenly zooms.In options tab it says zoom 100% but it looks 200% or more.
Browsers & Mail
How to Load mozzila thunderbird as statup program
I don't like to open Thunderbird manually How to Load Mozilla Thunderbird as stat up program at windows start up http://www.sevenforums.com/images/smilies/Devil1.gif
Software
WMP plugin does not install in Mozzila.
I D/L the plugin , but , it won't install in Mozilla Firefox. Any suggestions?
Browsers & Mail
Which is a better Web Browser, Opera or Mozzila Firefox?
I have used Internet Explorer for about 4 years and I have had enough. It is just horrible, in my opinion. I decided I want to change Web Browser, and through some research on the web I have found that Opera and Mozzila Firefox are the two best Web Browsers out there. However, I don't know...
Browsers & Mail
mozzila buttons.
Ok i just noticed my file bookmark etc, tabs are gone up at the top. They were their this morning how do i get them back?
Browsers & Mail
Mozzila blacks out Quicktime Player
Since I figured out a solution, I figured I'd post it here to share if it already hasn't come up. For some reason, whenever I try to play a music clip with Quicktime, Mozilla blacks out the player bar. I looked on the internet for a solution and saw someone mention running in compatibility mode for...
Browsers & Mail


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App