Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum so please bare with me if my posting isn't up to 'par.'
I have an HP G60-630US laptop. Its almost 4 years old i believe. This laptop serves a work computer, however, i do use it for pleasure as well. A couple of days ago, i left for lunch and closed the lid on my lappy. When i returned from lunch i opened my laptop and it started up like the laptop was turned off. Once i got back into Windows, i had a message pop up that i had got a Blue Screen and Windows had shut down. At that point, i started getting errors that some of the programs could not start properly. Also, my taskbar changed from Transparent to Grayish Blue color and my wifi showed disconnected. Then the taskbar changed back to transparent and the wifi came back. Then the did the same thing again and then wifi would not come back. Had to restart a couple times to get the wifi to stay on. The problem has gotten a lot worse since. When i try to restart my computer i get Blue Screen sometime and when i turn it on and log into windows, i also have gotten blue screen. Those are the two errors posted in the title. Also when restarting my laptop, it will take a long time to get to login screen. Once i log in the screen will stay black with just the mouse cursor for quite some time before finally going into Windows. Also, the same wifi issue and taskbar changing colors back and forth happen as well. Once in Windows i have to wait almost 10 minutes to finally be able to use my laptop (and that's if it does make it in all the way without crashing). Please help with my issue... i am sorry that my first post is me asking for help... but i am really desperate as this is my work computer and need it to be working good for work.
Here are some of my system specs:
Laptop Model: HP G60-630US
OS: OEM Preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Processor: Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4400@2020GHz
RAM: 3.00 GB
Here are some things i tried to fix:
1. Updated my BIOS
2. Uninstalled Programs that were updated or installed the day i started having problems
3. Booted Windows into Repair mode and ran test on hardware with no reported issues
4. Tried to run CHKDSK /R and CHKDSK F/ R/ however get error that either disk is write protected or it is currently in use.
5. Updated my graphics card driver
6. Ran full system scans with Kaspersky 2012 and Norton (one at a time, i uninstalled kaspersky before installing norton and scanning) no virus found
7. Ran Malwarebytes and had not issues found
8. Tried disabling some display features
9. Disabled Windows Gadgets
The dmp files and system diagnostics report zip file is attached.
Thanks in advance!