Hi, Have recently had a few issues with BSOD's, The most recent one playing Skyrim. Other times from simple things as exiting Windows Media Player, Or just browsing the internet, I've tried following instructions for posting here, Hopefully I've got them correct.
Hopefully someone here could shed some light on why this is happening ,I've done a fair bit of reading and can't seem to find anything.
Thanks in advance, Mouzi.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 Bit
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- What is the age of system (hardware)? Under 3 months.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 3 days, Recently re-installed BSOD before and after install. Attachment 200882