|05 Mar 2012||#1|
| || |
New lenovo desktop random BSOD (with Problem signature))
I bought lenovo H415 desktop last Friday. However, it started to have BSOD yesterday. It's my first time using Windows 7 system. Please help me figure out the problem is software conflict or hardware defect. Many thanks.
It's Windows 7 64bit OEM version.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1028
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Files that help describe the problem:
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
|My System Specs|
|05 Mar 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: New lenovo desktop random BSOD (with Problem signature))|
|Random BSOD - Lenovo V570 laptop - power mgmt driver||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD with desktop already visible - lenovo x200||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD daily on my Lenovo Y560P||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD on Lenovo T520 esp. on USB access||BSOD Help and Support|
|Overlock Core i3 Lenovo Desktop||PC Custom Builds and Overclocking|
|Random BSOD on Lenovo T61 & Windows 7 x64||BSOD Help and Support|
|Lenovo Desktop has been crashing, I suspect a bad ram slot||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.