|08 Mar 2012||#2|
| || |
I would suggest you update this driver and read here
wanatw64.sys Yours from 2005
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
USB Driver - General Fix for Problems
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD Err suddenly|
|BSOD suddenly after a few hours||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD suddenly||BSOD Help and Support|
|Suddenly BSOD while working on my pc||BSOD Help and Support|
|I got BSOD suddenly||BSOD Help and Support|
|Suddenly BSOD is a problem.||BSOD Help and Support|
|Suddenly getting BSOD's||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 AM.