- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Windows 7
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 2 weeks
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 2 weeks
When waking up or turning on my laptop, about 2 out of 3 times I am getting BSOD. This has been happening since a day or two after buying my laptop. It is about two weeks old now, and I am tired of getting the BSOD. I looked into it earlier, and I think it has something to do with my WiFi drivers. I reinstalled them but it didn't help. Someone please help.