|12 Mar 2012||#1|
| || |
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Problem Sleep Mode
I frequently get the BSOD error when I try to enter sleep mode. I followed the BSOD posting instructions thread. I believe all the relevant information is attached, and my system specs were set using SystemInfo.exe. Thanks for your time.
|My System Specs|
|12 Mar 2012||#2|
| || |
No DMP's included.
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Problem Sleep Mode|
|How to fix my Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) problem||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen of Death after Sleep ... (Brand new custom build)||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen of Death Problem||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen After Sleep Mode.||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screen Sleep mode||BSOD Help and Support|
|Sleep Mood results in Blue Screen of Death (pic inside)||General Discussion|
|sleep turns into blue screen of death||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.