Thank you for answer JMH
I follow this steps:
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
but I do not found any Minidump folder at the windows folder. I have enable the option to "see hidden folders and files", but there is no such a folder in my laptop
I search "minidump" in the start search box, and I found this file: $_WMIC_recoveros
I open it with the note pad and shows:
Name=Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium |C:\Windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition3
is this what is needed? if not, please help me to find the minidump folder, because there must be something that im doing wrong...
By the way, I have had another BSOD just 10 minutes ago, this time the technical information was 0x0000007A
When the Blue screen shows this:
Collecting data for crash dump ...
Initializing disk for crash dump ...
I freeze completely. I try to rebbot with Ctrl+alt+del but it did not work, so I reboot using the power buttom.
I was performing a virus scan with the mse.
Thanks a lot for your help,
PD: I have no idea, but... a humble guess: maybe the hard disk stop working and the SO do not write the minidump folder. I have no idea about this things, just a guess...