|26 Mar 2012||#1|
| || |
Random BSOD usually occurs while working in a Word 2007 document with Outlook 2007, Worldox GX2, and PCLaw running.
Windows 7 Professional 32-bit OEM
Hardware is approx. 3 yrs old
OS installed approx 1 year
Computer previously ran Windows XP 32-bit. Approx 1 year ago hard drive wiped with boot and nuke and Windows 7 and drivers installed from recovery disks.
|My System Specs|
|26 Mar 2012||#2|
| || |
Before we can even begin to analyze the problem there are so really, really old drivers needing upodating
TSUSB2.sys 6/27/2006 8:03:52 AM DRVMCDB.SYS 7/21/2006 2:20:31 PM PxHelp20.sys 7/24/2006 8:18:21 PM DLAIFS_M.SYS 10/26/2006 7:18:31 PM DLAPoolM.SYS 10/26/2006 7:18:34 PM DLAUDF_M.SYS 10/26/2006 7:18:49 PM DLAUDFAM.SYS 10/26/2006 7:19:10 PM DLABOIOM.SYS 10/26/2006 7:19:24 PM DLABMFSM.SYS 10/26/2006 7:19:29 PM DLAOPIOM.SYS 10/26/2006 7:20:03 PM DLADResM.SYS 10/26/2006 7:20:51 PM DLARTL_M.SYS 2/9/2007 12:04:41 AM DLACDBHM.SYS 2/9/2007 12:05:12 AM DRVNDDM.SYS 2/9/2007 4:33:42 PM RTKVHDA.sys 8/28/2007 4:46:33 AM b57nd60x.sys 4/26/2009 7:15:34 AM
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
The mis-behaving driver is probably Related to mrxsmb10.sys Longhorn SMB Downlevel SubRdr from Microsoft Corporation. Longhorn? Thats from win 7 beta era.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Random BSOD|
|BSOD doing random things (Google Chrome, minecraft, random times)||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random freeze, random BSOD, no signal to screen||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD at random times doing random things||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD during Random times, error 0x8000000000000002||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD errors happening at random times||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD's with random error messages after a new setup||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.