|30 Mar 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD While playing Soul of the ultimate nation
So im currently using an HP G62 Laptop its nearly new
Ram: 2 gb
Processor : Core i3
So like when i was playing soul of the ultimate nation online game the game suddenly froze and weird buzzing sound came and then a blue screen poped out saying
Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal thats what i could see in those 5 seconds
The laptop works good in everything else except when i play that game :/
Here is what i got after i restarted the laptop
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
I rly need ur help guys S.U.N is my fav game and i rly want to play it
|My System Specs|
|30 Mar 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD While playing Soul of the ultimate nation|
|Somebody please help a poor soul with severe graphical crashes!||Performance & Maintenance|
|win 7 ultimate 32 bit playing freedom fighters error 0x008b409c||Gaming|
|BSOD playing games on Windows 7 Ultimate x64||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD From playing Dragon Age Ultimate Edition, quickly spread||BSOD Help and Support|
|Finally found my soul mate!||Chillout Room|
|We own your soul .||Chillout Room|
|BSOD During upgrade from Vista Ultimate to 7 Ultimate||Installation & Setup|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.