|31 Mar 2012||#1|
| || |
blue screen error when resuming from sleep
hello, when i resume my pc from sleep the blue screen appears with some written stuff and my pc restarts.... This has worried me alot and i would like to know a way i can fix it.... Im using windows 7 64 bit... Im willing to supply any data if needed thank you very much
|My System Specs|
|31 Mar 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: blue screen error when resuming from sleep|
|BSOD After Resuming From Sleep/Hibernation, Error||BSOD Help and Support|
|system crash during game play & blue screen error after sleep||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD when resuming from sleep, error 0x00A||BSOD Help and Support|
|blue screen when resuming from sleep||BSOD Help and Support|
|blue screen error after sleep/hybernation||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue screen when resuming from hibernate||BSOD Help and Support|
|blue screen error after waking up from sleep||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 AM.