|31 Mar 2012||#1|
| || |
Signal out of range error playing full screen games
So my issue is with all my full screen games, after a few minutes to a few hours the screen go's black and an error pops up on screen.
Signal out of range set to "1680 X 1050 @ 60hz"
Normally I would just put it to those settings, but the issue is these are basically my setting in the nevidia control panel my settings are exactly that. The only thing I could see is the advanced display settings are 59hz. But you can't set it to 60 because windows 7 rounds down instead of up now.
This is what i'm running
Alenware aurora R4
Video Caption: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555
Video AdapterRAM: 1024MB
Video DriverVersion: 184.108.40.20676
Screen: Dell 2208WFP
I have talked to dells support and after reinstating the drivers has not fixed the issue and there basically saying they can't do anything about it.
and so I turn to you internet any of you smart people know the fix?
|My System Specs|
|31 Mar 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP!
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Signal out of range error playing full screen games|
|When Im Playing Any of my games they will just exit out of full screen||Gaming|
|Multiple BSOD codes, playing games in Full Screen error 0x00000050||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD playing full screen games, error 0x00000116||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD mostly while playing full screen games||BSOD Help and Support|
|my Games not playing in full screen||Gaming|
|Games not playing on full screen||Graphic Cards|
|Games not playing on full screen||Gaming|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 PM.