Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Frequent BSOD crashes : / can really use some helps here ~


02 Apr 2012   #1

WIN 7
 
 
Frequent BSOD crashes : / can really use some helps here ~

my computer is getting frequent BSOD lately, usually after when it went to "sleep mode", but it also happened recently when i was watching random youtube vods or live streams too, can really use some helps here, thanks in advance.

here are some logs from whoCrashed for two recent BSODs
Quote:
On Mon 4/2/2012 7:41:58 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\040212-20545-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7CD40)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800AF8DB30, 0xFFFFFA800AF8DE10, 0xFFFFF800037C85F0)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.


On Mon 4/2/2012 7:41:58 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800AF8DB30, 0xFFFFFA800AF8DE10, 0xFFFFF800037C85F0)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Apr 2012   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

These are related to a critical object termination. Please run a system file check to verify and repair (hopefully) the misbehaving OS files.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2012   #3

WIN 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
These are related to a critical object termination. Please run a system file check to verify and repair (hopefully) the misbehaving OS files.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
just finished a scan, but it says "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations" : /
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


02 Apr 2012   #4

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by krit View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
These are related to a critical object termination. Please run a system file check to verify and repair (hopefully) the misbehaving OS files.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
just finished a scan, but it says "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations" : /

What malware are you using?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2012   #5

WIN 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by krit View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
These are related to a critical object termination. Please run a system file check to verify and repair (hopefully) the misbehaving OS files.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
just finished a scan, but it says "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations" : /
What malware are you using?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2012   #6

WIN 7
 
 

just got another BSOD when i watched a twitchTV stream, its a new one this time...

Quote:
On Mon 4/2/2012 9:55:52 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\040212-17596-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0xF1CE8)
Bugcheck code: 0x7A (0xFFFFF6FC4000B8F8, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009D, 0x1DAB32860, 0xFFFFF8800171FCE8)
Error: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
product: Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.
pls help~~
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2012   #7

WIN 7
 
 

any1?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Apr 2012   #8

Windows 7 64 Bit
 
 

I just started getting the first problem (Exactly, actually) What are your system specs?

It started for me after I switched to a refurbished hard drive due to my old hard drive failing. (Which, if I'm not mistaken, is likely the problem)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Apr 2012   #9

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by krit View Post
any1?
You do realize that if you are having more BSOD's you should be uploading the DMP files right?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Apr 2012   #10

WIN 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by krit View Post
any1?
You do realize that if you are having more BSOD's you should be uploading the DMP files right?
sorry its my bad.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Frequent BSOD crashes : / can really use some helps here ~




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Frequent BSOD crashes : / can really use some helps here ~
Thread Forum
Solved Frequent BSOD crashes BSOD Help and Support
Frequent BSOD and crashes BSOD Help and Support
Frequent crashes and, now, BSOD BSOD Help and Support
Frequent BSOD Crashes BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Crashes more frequent than I like BSOD Help and Support
frequent crashes with BSOD can you help? BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33