|02 Apr 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD w/error code 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Please help! I keep receiing the BSOD apparently whle the computer's asleep. I try to wake it up, and instead it has to boot up from scratch. And I have an error message that says that Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.
The error code is 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
I am running Windows Home Premium 64 bit
|My System Specs|
|02 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32. To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter
When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD w/error code 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3|
|BSOD PLaying League of Legends error code 0x0000001e a common code||BSOD Help and Support|
|Bi-Daily BSOD with the same error code||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD USB Bug Code Error||BSOD Help and Support|
|Windows 7 Build 7601 Not Genuine error code||Windows Updates & Activation|
|Win7 Firewall won't turn on error code 0x6D9 and error code 0x80070424||System Security|
|BSOD running IE9, error 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD- Error Code 1E||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 PM.