You have a number of side by side errors involving Steam and Skype. Recommend re-installing both programs. Fully uninstall them through Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program, and then install the latest version from their download sites. I would also recommend uninstalling Microsoft Security Essentials and then reinstalling from Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
since there are a few errors relating to it (probably caused by the virus/trojan you had).
There is also an error with Event ID 10 that is common in Windows 7. It can be solved with Event ID 10 is logged in the Application log after you install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
You have a lot of these:
Log Name: System
Source: Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7001
User Name: N/A
The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
The dependency service or group failed to start.
Due to the frequency of this error, it may be causing performance issues. To resolve it...
- For the services, if you
- open the Start Menu and type Services into the Search programs and files, you will get a few options.
- Right click on the option with gears as the icon and Run as administrator.
- Right click any services that are complaining that their dependencies are not running (you can find these through the Event Viewer logs).
- Click Properties.
- Go to the Dependencies tab, and in the first box, a list of services that service depends on will be given.
- Write down the services that need to start for dependencies to be resolved.
- Make sure these services are all set to start automatically by
- right clicking those services,
- clicking properties,
- going to the General tab,
- and making the Startup type is Automatic.