Please do JMH's suggestions first, then these.
Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.
They use a driver
, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.
Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ
when you're done you can use this Freeware:
MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place Using MagicISO to create ISO image files
These old drivers need updating
How To Find Drivers:
Alpham2.sys 3/20/2007 5:49:51 AM
Alpham1.sys 7/23/2007 3:56:57 AM
Mo3Fltr.sys 4/14/2008 9:05:56 PM
dump_nvstor.sys 5/20/2009 2:44:09 AM
nvstor.sys 5/20/2009 2:44:09 AM
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads