|09 Apr 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe and others
i am having random bsod and i always come across ntoskrnl.exe and others like hal.dll. but all the bsod have bugCheck code: 0x101. i am attaching the file of the bsod as instructed in the posting of bsod section.
Also, sometimes, my computer just freezes and comes back to life after 2-4 mintues and the event manager shows event id 7036. its normally application experience that freezes the come, but comes back to life, and sometimes i have to hard reboot the comp.
pls be kind enough to suggest and have a look at my zip files
|My System Specs|
|09 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter
When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe and others|
|BSOD while browsing/downloading torrents hal.dll+12a3b bsod/ntoskrnl||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD Reporting ntoskrnl.exe+75c40 & ntoskrnl.exe+7efc0||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Ntoskrnl.exe+7efc0 and Ntoskrnl.exe+75c40||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD playing bf3, hal.dll hal.dll+12a3b , ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+18||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD when playing games. BlueScreenView says ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD, apx. every hour or so i BSOD, svchost/ntoskrnl + others||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+26ee0 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40||BSOD Help and Support|