|12 Apr 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD on Shutdown and Going to Sleep
My computer seems to be unable to shutdown, go to sleep/hibernate properly. It would always end with a bluescreen and giving me a dump file.
Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks
Basic System Specs:
Windows 7 x64 SP1 with all updates
Age of System: Almost 3 years
OS installation: 4 months
|My System Specs|
|12 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
These are related to a driver power state time out. (usually more than 10 mins). The below drivers need to be updated before we can clearly identify the underlying issue.
Old drivers needing update
SSPORT.sys 8/11/2005 7:07:32 PM FUJ02B1.sys 11/1/2006 5:50:43 AM FUJ02E3.sys 11/1/2006 6:54:39 AM 000.fcl 1/24/2008 7:12:46 AM DgiVecp.sys 10/30/2008 11:38:29 PM SMSCir64.sys 5/11/2009 9:55:20 AM FJGSDisk.sys 7/1/2009 10:50:23 PM
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference "http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php"]Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: "http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html"]Drivers and Downloads
Drivers that are known to cause trouble.. Should be removed.
Related to dtsoftbus01.sys Virtual Bus Driver from DT Soft Ltd
Related to ATSwpWDF.sys SSwipe Sensor WDF USB Driver Prototype from AuthenTec, Inc.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD on Shutdown and Going to Sleep|
|BSOD during Shutdown, return from sleep on my Laptop||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD after Sleep, and Random Shutdown||Hardware & Devices|
|BSOD shutdown during sleep||BSOD Help and Support|
|Seven BSOD Shutdown, Hibernate or sleep||BSOD Help and Support|
|Unexpected Shutdown (with BSOD) in Sleep Mode???||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on shutdown, restart, and sleep.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD after failing to shutdown or sleep||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 AM.