|14 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
Related to old drivers from as far back as 2004. These need to be updated before we can unvestigate anything else.
ac97via.sys 11/22/2004 4:29:55 PM 0x927c3000 0x927e2000 0x0001f000 0x41a24c43 ati2cqag.dll 2/22/2005 10:20:49 PM 0x9c800000 0x9c830000 0x00030000 0x421be881 atikvmag.dll 2/22/2005 10:23:15 PM 0x9cae0000 0x9cb11000 0x00031000 0x421be913 ativvaxx.dll 2/22/2005 10:27:01 PM 0x8df90000 0x8dffbc40 0x0006bc40 0x421be9f5 ati3duag.dll 2/22/2005 10:32:33 PM ati3duag.dll+1616f 0x8dd60000 0x8df807a0 0x002207a0 0x421beb41 ati2mtag.sys 2/22/2005 10:36:03 PM 0x9251f000 0x92618000 0x000f9000 0x421bec13 ati2dvag.dll 2/22/2005 10:36:23 PM 0x9cba0000 0x9cbdb000 0x0003b000 0x421bec27 fetnd6.sys 6/19/2008 7:45:41 AM 0x92cb6000 0x92cc0c00 0x0000ac00 0x485a46e5 ewusbmdm.sys 12/12/2008 11:27:48 PM 0x92e5d000 0x92e76180 0x00019180 0x49432bb4 ewusbnet.sys 2/17/2009 8:38:09 AM 0x92e77000 0x92e96000 0x0001f000 0x499aafb1
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference "http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php"]Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: "http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html"]Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Random crashes, restarts, BSODs help please|
|Random freezes,restarts and BSODs.||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random Crashes and Restarts||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSODs, freezes and restarts||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSODs and restarts||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSODs and Restarts at random intervals||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random restarts & crashes||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSODs, random restarts, lock-ups||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.