I am new to this forum - thanks in advance for your help.
I left my computer running (with a few programs open: Word 2010, Excel, Opera, etc.). When I came back, a BSOD awaited me.
I've attached a photo I took of the screen and a zip file containing:
- the output directory of the jcgriff tool
- The perfmon output
I noted that the current MEMORY.DMP file did not seem to be copied to the jcgriff directory - should I upload that, too?
Also - FYI - I started the jcgriff tool and almost immediately canceled it because I realized I had not followed the instruction to Run As Administrator. I then re-ran it correctly.
My system specs:
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64
- the original installed OS on the system? YES
- an OEM
or full retail version?
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 1.5 years.
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) have not re-installed - it is original factory installation.