The 0x4e refers to: STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
. This is a Driver problem you can run this: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
, but I would like you to refrain from running MME3, and especially SWTOR for several days while you use your machine just to see if it will BSOD.
If it doesn't, then there is something your machine doesn't like about those two game programs.
If it does, run the Driver verifier.
Please see this post for further information on memtest, and Driver Verifier: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ml#post1874863
, kudos to JMH!
At least run memtest there is a link for it in the memory diagnostics link below.
The _8d part is an unknown bug check, if your machine doesn't BSOD you can hold off on the following except for the SFC /scannow :
- Apply all available Windows service packs and other updates.
- Update drivers for your hardware.
- Check the System and Application logs in Event Viewer for errors or warnings that might provide more clues on the cause of the STOP error.
- If you made any changes to your hardware settings, return them to default in Device Manager.
- If you made any changes to your BIOS settings, return them to their default levels.
- Make sure all internal components are installed and seated properly.
- Perform diagnostic tests on all hardware you're able to test. Here are two: HD Diagnostic, and Memory Diagnostics, and run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker at least three times.
- Start your PC with essential hardware only.
If you are running Avira, consider uninstalling it, and running MSE
for testing purposes only!
It would help me to help you if you would run, and post the full BSOD report, if it happens again: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html