|18 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
Seriously old drivers that need updating before we can look for the underlying cause.
TPHKDRV.SYS 2/25/2001 9:55:13 PM smwdm.sys 8/17/2005 1:34:06 PM VSTICH3.SYS 6/20/2006 1:40:16 PM pcouffin.sys 12/5/2006 10:39:53 AM NETw2v32.sys 3/6/2007 10:08:44 PM ibmpmdrv.sys 5/31/2007 5:52:39 AM nscirda.sys 1/19/2008 1:55:24 AM VSTCNXT3.SYS 10/15/2008 8:29:13 PM VSTDPV3.SYS 10/15/2008 8:32:04 PM RimSerial.sys 11/24/2008 1:02:13 PM atikmdag.sys 12/1/2008 5:01:46 PM smihlp.sys 3/13/2009 8:47:23 AM b57nd60x.sys 4/26/2009 7:15:34 AM PxHelp20.sys 6/23/2009 7:16:17 PM
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference "http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php"]Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: "http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html"]Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Windows BSOD Error: 0x0000008E|
|BSOD after 30 sec after logging in, error 0x0000008e||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD randomly error 0x0000008e||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on startup, error 0X0000008E||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD error 0x0000008e||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD while using Photoshop CS5, error 0x0000008E||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD on new Windows installation, error 0x0000008e||BSOD Help and Support|
|Random BSOD, error 0x0000008e||BSOD Help and Support|