These old drivers must be updated or removed before we can investigate the underlying issues. They are from as far back as 2005
MarvinBus64.sys 9/23/2005 5:17:03 PM
vcsvad.sys 11/16/2008 5:51:18 AM
LHidFilt.Sys 6/17/2009 12:49:39 PM
LMouFilt.Sys 6/17/2009 12:49:43 PM
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference "http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php"]Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: "http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html"]Drivers and Downloads