|18 Apr 2012||#1|
BSOD occuring in Internet Explorer, Windows live mail etc ...
I am not sure of what I should explain but my computer is +/- 4 months old and since the beginning I have approx. 1 BSOD per day.
It can appear during a simple image view in Internet Explorer, on a video, or simply consulting my mailbox.
The reseller made a "complete" check-up and did not find anything.
He's suggesting me to re-install ...
My OS is Windows 7 family Premium 64 bits.
Attached is the zip file with all the required information.
If you think it is a loss of time to try to find a solution I won't be angry at all but if you could help me I would be more than happy and grateful.
Thanks for your assistance.
Have a nice evening.
|My System Specs|
|18 Apr 2012||#2|
These old drivers must be updated or removed before we can investigate the underlying issues. They are from as far back as 2005
MarvinBus64.sys 9/23/2005 5:17:03 PM vcsvad.sys 11/16/2008 5:51:18 AM LHidFilt.Sys 6/17/2009 12:49:39 PM LMouFilt.Sys 6/17/2009 12:49:43 PM
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference "http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php"]Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: "http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html"]Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD occuring in Internet Explorer, Windows live mail etc ...|
|Windows Live Mail password request to recieve my ATT/Yahoo mail||Browsers & Mail|
|Windows Live Mail saying my password for Yahoo Mail is incorrect||Browsers & Mail|
|Contacts in Windows Live Mail or in Windows Explorer||Browsers & Mail|
|Trouble importing Windows Live Mail to Windows Live Mail||Browsers & Mail|
|windows 7 32bit live mail with time warner wi rr/ sending e-mail||Browsers & Mail|
|Can no longer send e-mail with Windows Live Mail, error 0x800ccc78||Browsers & Mail|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.