|19 Apr 2012||#2|
Related to your classpnp.sys (SCSI Class System Dll) driver. I would start with checking all the cables, connectors, drives etc.
Old driver needing update
aksup.sys 7/20/2008 2:40:47 AM fffff880`06400000 fffff880`0640f000 0x0000f000 0x4882ddef aksifdh.sys 7/20/2008 2:40:52 AM fffff880`04a1e000 fffff880`04a31000 0x00013000 0x4882ddf4 arusb_lhx.sys 7/24/2008 4:18:20 AM fffff880`04c8e000 fffff880`04d40000 0x000b2000 0x48883acc vna.sys 12/29/2008 8:10:44 AM fffff880`04bc1000 fffff880`04be70c0 0x000260c0 0x4958be44 hamachi.sys 2/19/2009 6:36:41 AM fffff880`04bb6000 fffff880`04bc1000 0x0000b000 0x499d3639
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference Table
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
I would also run a system file check to verify the OS files
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD. Seems to be a software issue, but not sure. W7x64|
|Software Issue After update (Aero, Safe mode boot, Software currupt)||General Discussion|
|P5QL-CM Fresh W7x64 BSOD after COLD Wake/Start||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD: Software (Isys) Causing Issue?||BSOD Help and Support|
|W7x64 is crashing but x32 isn't HELP!||BSOD Help and Support|
|W7x64 Email client?||Browsers & Mail|
|ACHI driver issue W7x64||Installation & Setup|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.