Asacpi.sys The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.
ASACPI.sys 3/27/2005 10:30:36 PM
BrSerId.sys 8/6/2006 9:51:11 PM
BrUsbSer.sys 8/9/2006 8:11:02 AM
wstbtndb.sys 12/17/2006 10:36:09 PM
wdcsam64.sys 4/16/2008 4:39:08 AM
L1E62x64.sys 6/11/2009 2:45:22 AM
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference Table
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads