|19 Apr 2012||#1|
BSOD, playing WoW, didn't get error down
Getting BSOD durring various games, most recent was WoW. Ran memtest 86 v4.0a, 2 passes, zero errors. It happens way more often if I alt+tab out to use IE. If I don't use the browser at all, it almost never happens.
BSOD report per instructions and the latest .dmp file attached.
System specs are in my forum profile, hope that is ok to post.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? yes, on a new SSD that I installed
- an OEM or full retail version? full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 4 years I think, I can't remember really
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) I had windows 7 for a while on it before I got any BSOD's
|My System Specs|
|19 Apr 2012||#2|
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD, playing WoW, didn't get error down|
|BSOD playing WoW, error 0x0000007e and error 0x000000D6||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD playing Skyrim, Borderlands. Didn't see BlueScreen.||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD at random times, didn't notice the error||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Error playing Just Cause 2 - error 0x0000007e||BSOD Help and Support|
|Seemingly random BSOD - didn't manage to get the error code||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD Error while playing games, error 9f?||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD if I didn't use the computer for like 15-20mins. Error 0x000000F4||BSOD Help and Support|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.