Getting BSOD durring various games, most recent was WoW. Ran memtest 86 v4.0a, 2 passes, zero errors. It happens way more often if I alt+tab out to use IE. If I don't use the browser at all, it almost never happens.
BSOD report per instructions and the latest .dmp file attached.
System specs are in my forum profile, hope that is ok to post.
Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? yes, on a new SSD that I installed
- an OEM or full retail version? full retail
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 4 years I think, I can't remember really
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) I had windows 7 for a while on it before I got any BSOD's