Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD when I play Mabinogi, 0x0000001e

22 Apr 2012   #11
hrrrkiki42

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Okay, I got two more. One came on startup and one came while gaming.

Edit: I just got another one without verifier, attaching it here in case it helps.
Two verifier enabled but both point to an OS file. Usually not the real culprit. Just to check lets run a system file check

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
Nothing came up on the scan. What should I do?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Apr 2012   #12
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Okay, I got two more. One came on startup and one came while gaming.

Edit: I just got another one without verifier, attaching it here in case it helps.
Two verifier enabled but both point to an OS file. Usually not the real culprit. Just to check lets run a system file check

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
Nothing came up on the scan. What should I do?
You might want to enable "all drivers" in verifier. It will slow you down a bit.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Apr 2012   #13
hrrrkiki42

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Okay, got a lot of bluescreens on startup, but one dump.
Also, I don't know if this will be in the dump, but one bluescreen said something about a violation and mentioned PxHlpa.sys.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 Apr 2012   #14
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Okay, got a lot of bluescreens on startup, but one dump.
Also, I don't know if this will be in the dump, but one bluescreen said something about a violation and mentioned PxHlpa.sys.

Despite being driver verified this DMP was inconclusive. Sometimes the crash occurs so quickly there isnt time (or other factors) to write the cause to the page file.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Apr 2012   #15
hrrrkiki42

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Ah, all right. Here's another one, then.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Apr 2012   #16
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Ah, all right. Here's another one, then.
In a the most recent ones it seems it is crashing right after it tires to add a PIP (plug and play) device. What USB devices do you have?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2012   #17
hrrrkiki42

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Ah, all right. Here's another one, then.
In a the most recent ones it seems it is crashing right after it tires to add a PIP (plug and play) device. What USB devices do you have?
I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop® 2.10 plugged in, it's a wireless mouse and keyboard. (I guess I should have taken it out for verifier.)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2012   #18
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Ah, all right. Here's another one, then.
In a the most recent ones it seems it is crashing right after it tires to add a PIP (plug and play) device. What USB devices do you have?
I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop® 2.10 plugged in, it's a wireless mouse and keyboard. (I guess I should have taken it out for verifier.)
I doubt either one of those would cause this issue. Keep uploading the DMPS
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2012   #19
hrrrkiki42

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post

In a the most recent ones it seems it is crashing right after it tires to add a PIP (plug and play) device. What USB devices do you have?
I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop® 2.10 plugged in, it's a wireless mouse and keyboard. (I guess I should have taken it out for verifier.)
I doubt either one of those would cause this issue. Keep uploading the DMPS
All right, got a few more.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2012   #20
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hrrrkiki42 View Post

I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop® 2.10 plugged in, it's a wireless mouse and keyboard. (I guess I should have taken it out for verifier.)
I doubt either one of those would cause this issue. Keep uploading the DMPS
All right, got a few more.

Finally, driver verified and related to Related to a product from Sonic Solutions (PxHlpa64.sys).

Sonic is a known problem. I would remove it at least to test.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD when I play Mabinogi, 0x0000001e




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD 0x0000001e
Hey guys, my first post on these forums. Yesterday I got a BSOD 0x0000001e error. I checked Event Viewer and saw that- The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000096, 0xfffff80002c90948, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in:...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing Mabinogi
So while playing the game, Mabinogi, there are times when my computer crashes and gives me a BSOD. I do not have any knowledge about computers or how they work so I do not why this keeps happening. This started on Saturday, January 4, 2014 and keeps persisting when I play mabinogi. I have crashed...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD - 0x0000001E
Hello, I have a user who keeps having BSOD's occur. I have zipped up the necessary files to be analyzed. Can someone please let me know what is causing them? Thank you in advance!
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD after logging in normally. NO BSOD in safe mode. Error 0x0000001e
I'm trying to fix my friends Inspiron that has the BSOD. He's been getting it since November and did not know what it was so he just ignored it and kept rebooting it until the message happened to not show up. You can go into Safe Mode perfectly fine with no BSOD. Unfortunately I have no idea what...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 0x0000001e
The only thing I really changed was I started to use Mozilla Firefox a bit more. I get the BSOD every time I try to multitask anything. Opening up Google Chrome then opening up a game will BSOD it every time. Even closing chrome while opening task manager did it. I was able to do all of this via...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 0x0000001e
Hello, Just started receiving this BSOD last few days. I was hopping you could help. Is Windows 7 . . . - x64 - the original installed OS on the system? Yes - an OEM or full retail version? OEM - OEM = came pre-installed on system - Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:49.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App