|23 Apr 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD + Buzzing noise while streaming videos Win 7 Home Premium x64
My Acer ASPIRE M3802 (details to follow) starts making buzzing noises while I am playing videos, especially when buffering multiple videos at a time e.g. in multiple tabs of browser. This starts happening at irregular intervals, sometimes just after 10 mnts, sometimes after about an hour or so. The system actually freezes every few seconds. This continues till the system displays BSOD or I restart it. After restart, it is fine for quite a long time but eventually the problem starts again.
It is a 2 yr old machine. This problem happened in the past while the PC was in warranty. Sent to Acer and to my surprise, they had to replace the Hard drive. It was fine for another year and a half after that until now.
System details :
- Windows 7 Home Premium x64
- the original installed OS on the system
- an OEM version
- The age of system (hardware) = 2 years
- The age of OS installation = 1.5 yrs (reinstalled by Acer when went for repairs).
Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2.zip attached. Could not generate System Health Report as my machine says "invalid parameter" when I type: perfmon /report.
Any ideas how to troubleshoot this?
|My System Specs|
|23 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
Related to PA707UCM.SYS PA707UCM from PixArt Imaging Inc. Yours from 2006. Many other drivers need updating as well
NTIDrvr.sys 3/24/2009 11:09:39 PM UBHelper.sys 4/27/2009 4:48:19 AM mwlPSDFilter.sys 6/2/2009 6:07:30 AM mwlPSDNServ.sys 6/2/2009 6:07:39 AM mwlPSDVDisk.sys 6/2/2009 6:15:29 AM iaStor.sys 6/4/2009 9:53:40 PM e1y62x64.sys 6/12/2009 9:16:42 PM
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD + Buzzing noise while streaming videos Win 7 Home Premium x64|
|Loud buzzing noise before bsod||BSOD Help and Support|
|Computer Crashes With a load buzzing noise, no BSOD.||General Discussion|
|Computer freezes and makes buzzing noise, no BSOD?||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD after upgrading from Vista Home Premium to 7 Home Premium||BSOD Help and Support|
|Buzzing noise?||General Discussion|
|Dell N7010 - BSOD Crash + Buzzing Noise||BSOD Help and Support|
|Streaming videos from WHS to laptop outside of home network||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 AM.