|24 Apr 2012||#1|
| || |
Random BSOD while using Internet Explorer 9
Is Windows 7 . . .
- 64-bit ?
- the original installed OS
- an OEM
Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Files that help describe the problem:
Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
|My System Specs|
|24 Apr 2012||#2|
| || |
Related to BCMWL664.SYS 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver from Broadcom Corporation Yours is from 2009. I would re-install the newest driver available.
MarvinBus64.sys 9/23/2005 5:17:03 PM SCDEmu.SYS 1/20/2008 3:56:57 AM adfs.SYS 6/26/2008 4:52:37 PM iaStor.sys 6/4/2009 9:53:40 PM bcmwl664.sys 7/7/2009 8:45:04 PM
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Random BSOD while using Internet Explorer 9|
|BSOD while using INternet Explorer||BSOD Help and Support|
|random BSOD's and Explorer crashes||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD using Internet Explorer||BSOD Help and Support|
|Still getting random Blue Screens while using Internet Explorer 9||BSOD Help and Support|
|two random BSOD crashes while using Internet Explorer||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD with Internet Explorer||BSOD Help and Support|
|Blue Screening and Internet Explorer random crash.||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.