These crashes were related to Axtmvmdm.sys with description Axesstel USB Modem is a driver file from company Axesstel. I would update to newest. Yours is from 2007. That modem may not even be win 7 compatible.
Other old drivers from as far back as 2005 that need updating.
RTCore64.sys 5/25/2005 2:39:12 AM
Axtmvmdm.sys 3/26/2007 2:30:58 AM
Axtmvprt.sys 3/26/2007 2:32:42 AM
Axtmvflt.sys 3/26/2007 2:40:20 AM
wdcsam64.sys 4/16/2008 4:39:08 AM
tmp6354.tmp 7/26/2008 9:29:37 AM
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads