Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD Irq not less or equal

06 May 2012   #11
bazzle

windows 7 32bit
 
 

This was the latest at 6:20 EST
Ive had a look thru the files. Windows has said the files are the latest.

Bazzle


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 May 2012   #12
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bazzle View Post
This was the latest at 6:20 EST
Ive had a look thru the files. Windows has said the files are the latest.

Bazzle


Where exactly did you look in windows that it said these files are the latest?


I doubt seriously that 2005 is the latest and if it is then the drivers have to be re-installed in compatibility mode.


Related to DNISP50.sys PCAUSA NDIS 5.0 SPR Protocol Driver from Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. Yours is from 2006
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 May 2012   #13
bazzle

windows 7 32bit
 
 

I used update driver in Device manager.
I dont have the program you have to show the drivers above EDIT: download Blue Screen View just now.....no dates though.
I really have searched and with other forums where people havnt been able to get cards etc running under win7.
I also looked for drivers on Google.
ex.My video card (Nvidea) only works with old Vista drivers.
I guess having an older PC doesnt help, Hp 530c 4gig mem
I will see why my Epson printer installed that one above.
Cant find much on that clkdrv.sys??

Bazzle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 May 2012   #14
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bazzle View Post
I used update driver in Device manager.
I dont have the program you have to show the drivers above EDIT: download Blue Screen View just now.....no dates though.
I really have searched and with other forums where people havnt been able to get cards etc running under win7.
I also looked for drivers on Google.
ex.My video card (Nvidea) only works with old Vista drivers.
I guess having an older PC doesnt help, Hp 530c 4gig mem
I will see why my Epson printer installed that one above.
Cant find much on that clkdrv.sys??

Bazzle
ckldrv.sys is a part of CrypKey software. May be legit, or may be malware.

Please download the free version of Malwarebytes.
Update it immediately.
Do a full system scan
Let us know the results at the end.

Malwarebytes : Download free malware, virus and spyware tools to get your computer back in shape!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 May 2012   #15
bazzle

windows 7 32bit
 
 

Ok thanksl
Scan results:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.61.0.1400
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: v2012.05.06.05
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Bazzle :: BAZZLE-PC [administrator]
Protection: Enabled
7/05/2012 6:36:10 AM
mbam-log-2012-05-07 (06-36-10).txt
Scan type: Full scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 394586
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 31 minute(s), 4 second(s)
Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Values Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Files Detected: 3
C:\Users\Bazzle\Downloads\kmplayer_downloader.exe (PUP.ToolbarDownloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-3906540325-457424305-2583017211-1000\$RP02KAI.exe (RiskWare.Tool.CK) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
E:\GPS\Backup\Baz April21st_12\SD Card 2\Garmin\JM-KG-v1.5+5Digit+ChecksumFix.exe (RiskWare.Tool.CK) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
(end)


Bazzle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 May 2012   #16
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bazzle View Post
Ok thanksl
Scan results:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Trial) 1.61.0.1400
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: v2012.05.06.05
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Bazzle :: BAZZLE-PC [administrator]
Protection: Enabled
7/05/2012 6:36:10 AM
mbam-log-2012-05-07 (06-36-10).txt
Scan type: Full scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 394586
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 31 minute(s), 4 second(s)
Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Values Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)
Files Detected: 3
C:\Users\Bazzle\Downloads\kmplayer_downloader.exe (PUP.ToolbarDownloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-3906540325-457424305-2583017211-1000\$RP02KAI.exe (RiskWare.Tool.CK) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
E:\GPS\Backup\Baz April21st_12\SD Card 2\Garmin\JM-KG-v1.5+5Digit+ChecksumFix.exe (RiskWare.Tool.CK) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)


Bazzle
Found things and fixed them. Are you still having the problem?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 May 2012   #17
bazzle

windows 7 32bit
 
 

Ill let you know, off to work atm.

Thanks for the guidance so far

Bazzle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 May 2012   #18
bazzle

windows 7 32bit
 
 

Attachment 211236OK
Still getting BSOD
Zip from last 4 Dumps.
Ive checked the driver lisr ref you posted and updated where I could find files.

Bazzle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 May 2012   #19
bazzle

windows 7 32bit
 
 

Sadly its happeneing now in the hour
Its always has a ref to ntoskrnl
Any more ideas would be most welcome

New zip in this and post above.

Bazzle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 May 2012   #20
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Clearly a driver, possibly one of these old drivers that need updating.



Code:
smwdm.sys    3/28/2005 10:19:36 AM        0x94a3a000    0x94a6ff40    0x00035f40    0x42481278                        
nv4_mini.sys    12/10/2005 7:45:16 AM        0x9583e000    0x95b9d780    0x0035f780    0x439abfcc                        
DNISp50.sys    11/16/2006 2:36:27 AM        0x9f9e6000    0x9f9f0000    0x0000a000    0x455c06eb                        
ckldrv.sys    3/17/2008 12:45:52 PM        0x94864000    0x94868c80    0x00004c80    0x47dea040                        
jswpslwf.sys    5/15/2008 6:28:43 AM        0x8dff8000    0x8dffcfa0    0x00004fa0    0x482c105b                        
b57nd60x.sys    4/26/2009 7:15:34 AM        0x9499f000    0x949db000    0x0003c000    0x49f44256
How To Find Drivers:
Quote:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
Driver Reference Table (DRT)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD Irq not less or equal




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Bsod irq not less than equal
Random BSOD happens when im playing a game or watching netflix thanks to anyone who can help me
BSOD Help and Support
IQR - Not less or equal BSOD
Hello, my computer is currently bsod'ing constantly when I play video games. Thing is, I have updated my graphics drivers to the latest version. I have attached the DM log collector .zip. My Machine: - x64 Windows 7 Home Premium - Original installed OS - Full Retail System - Age: About 1.5...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD BSOD Driver irql-not-less-or-equal/freezes with immediate restart
Hi. I've been having this problem for about one year now and I decided it's time I sought online help. My PC is about 2 and a half years old and the current windows installation is roughly 2 years old (windows 7 professional x64 from microsoft academic alliance...). Crashes/freezes happen at...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Not Less or Equal
Is Windows 7 . . . - x64 - the original installed OS on the system? no, i reformatted when windows 7 came out - an OEM or full retail version? full retail - What is the age of system (hardware)? 2 years - What is the age of OS installation? about 14 months just randomly started...
BSOD Help and Support
Bsod - irq not less or equal
I am constantly getting the BSOD with various error messages. Sometimes it's "IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL", and sometimes it's "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA". This typically happens when I'm playing games like World of Warcraft or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I upgraded my RAM from 4GB of Corsair...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Not less or equal
I booted back into windows 7 because I got a Ubuntu kernel panic and I am a novice at Linux. So I was using it to edit a movie and looking at the crash dump files on my ext3 Ubuntu partition. Then --- BAM, BSOD. It said: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or something like that. Specifically I had an SD card...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App