|08 May 2012||#1|
| || |
BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal
My system is 64-bit.
Windows 7 was the original installed OS on the system.
It was an OEM version.
My system is 1 year and 8 months old, as well as the OS installation.
I get this BSOD whenever I shut down my computer. I will turn it off at night, and usually end up walking away. When I come back in the morning, the blue screen is there. If it's any help, here is the technical information I get (the zip file with the other things is attached):
STOP: 0X000000D1 (0x0000000000000092, 0x0000000000000006, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF88001288D20)
mv91xx.sys - Address FFFFF88001288D20 base at FFFFF8800125C000, DateStamp 4b345f93
Any help would be much appreciated!
|My System Specs|
|08 May 2012||#2|
| || |
The uploaded DMP files are from December 2011 and January 2012 and are therefor un-useable.
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: BSOD - Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal|
|'Driver IRQL not less or equal' BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD driver irql not less than or equal to||BSOD Help and Support|
|Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal- BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal BSOD||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD: Driver Irql Not Less Or Equal||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD (driver IRQL not less or equal)||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.