|10 May 2012||#1|
| || |
Windows 7 - 32 bit, Intel Processor, with FL studio freeze problem
My Windows 7 is getting freezed and also, giving blue screen memory dump errors sometimes, whenever I use M-audio Oxygen 61 with FL studio and sometimes, even during the run of FL studio 10 or Cubase... mine is 32 bit and with 4 GB... The processor is Intel and I use Yamaha external audio interface...Do you think it is the problem with the processor.. Also it happens when I browse..it happens intermittently..What is the reason?
|My System Specs|
|10 May 2012||#2|
| || |
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Windows 7 - 32 bit, Intel Processor, with FL studio freeze problem|
|BSOD after FL Studio freeze & Adobe audition recording.||BSOD Help and Support|
|Intel i3 or AMD Processor||Hardware & Devices|
|can someone help determine which intel processor i have?||Hardware & Devices|
|intel t7500 dual core processor performance/usage problem||Hardware & Devices|
|Intel GMA Graphics Processor with Windows 7 Ultimate||Drivers|
|Intel Processor||Hardware & Devices|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.