Hi, it's me again
. I didn't write anything couple of days, because i tried to solve this BSOD problem doing various thing. Unfortunally, nothing have worked out yet. I did next things:
1. Again uninstall graphic card (GT 240
) drivers , and install different drivers (older), assuming that maybe this existing drivers have some bugs causing BSOD. - but situation hadn't change.
2. Did hardisk check, but test hadn't show any bad sectors.
3. Did ram memory test/check with memtest86+, but none errors didn't show up.
4. Installed Everest ultimate to check proccesor temperature assuming that maybe my proccesor is heaten too much. Results showed that teperature is sometimes raising, but it hadn't cross maximum allowed temperature for my proccesor (DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2600 MHz 5000+
), which is 70°C by some specificasion that i find on internet.
5. At last, i did that "test" of driver incompatibility by procedure that u wrote me. Restart my computer, and nothing specialy happenned. OS startup little slower but it startup without any crash. Altough, when i tried to shutdown computer after that procedure of driver verifier, BSOD shown up, not allowing to shutdown computer
. Should i keep those changed parameters, or should i disable Verifier? One last thing
: I also suspected that maybe my motherboard (Asus M2N-SLI
) simply isn't commpatible with windows7 OS. I searched on internet for that information, and on one forum found some talks, where somedody said that probably isn't, but on other site's/forum people saying that is commpatible.
U can see that i really tried to find reason which causing that BSOD, but nothing have worked out yet, and it began to be very frustrating
. I hope that i provide u some usefull informations in this post, that maybe help u to find what can be the reason for crashing.
P.S. I send u couple of minidumps file from windows/minidump, which was created after
several Blue screen crashes in last couple of days. Maybe that can be hellpful too.
Best regards, and thank u very much!